For me it's ok for the ladies to have some hair...... Down there , your thoughts ?

It comes down to her bulls preferences but I like a natural bush but got lucky with my ladies hair lines not being out of control. Otherwise, lightly trimmed and outlined to stay inside bikini lines and outside and away from ass cheeks. Ive had both shaved and unshaven and miss the musk and natural odor emitted from a beautiful woman's hairy pussy and it also serves as a cum catcher for any that didnt get pushed inside her during the explosion.
I also like that it leaves her unique very pronounced scent on her panties and inside any pants she is wearing without panties. I can go into her panty drawer or dirty laundry and smell her right before I place them in the washer.
Pussy smell is very important to me and I use it as a guide to who I date and am attracted to. If the pussy doesn't smell good to me its over. I only date woman who have a pleasing pussy aroma, which is usually woman that are compatible with me.

I am clean shaven.
My sentiments exactly!

Ok I personally don't have an issue with hair down there , in fact I'm kinda old school it turns me on to see it !! ( a nice bush ) So my quest today is to get as many of you lovely ladies here on BTW to show us that beautiful bush you have or had and your thoughts on hair down there ? Oh and for the hubbies and boyfriends go dig up some of those throw back pics of her with a bush I know you got'em tucked away some where lol
My wife is Vietnamese and loves to wear her bush a little long. Her juices lubricate the hair around her vagina and make it easier for her bill to slide himself inside her.

Attachments

• IMG_1565.png
    IMG_1565.png
    963.3 KB · Views: 30
My wife is Vietnamese and loves to wear her bush a little long. Her juices lubricate the hair around her vagina and make it easier for her bill to slide himself inside her.
Love the great black silky hair of asian ladies and love to lick her juices and the bulls cum from her hair

Ok I personally don't have an issue with hair down there , in fact I'm kinda old school it turns me on to see it !! ( a nice bush ) So my quest today is to get as many of you lovely ladies here on BTW to show us that beautiful bush you have or had and your thoughts on hair down there ? Oh and for the hubbies and boyfriends go dig up some of those throw back pics of her with a bush I know you got'em tucked away some where lol
When I did have a bush I never found a man that considered it to be a make it or break it item. It was fun and playful sometimes to have a bush and do different styles or shapes like a heart and such. My reason for going bare in the end was ease of keeping up with it and having it work with lingerie and swimwear as well.

When I did have a bush I never found a man that considered it to be a make it or break it item. It was fun and playful sometimes to have a bush and do different styles or shapes like a heart and such. My reason for going bare in the end was ease of keeping up with it and having it work with lingerie and swimwear as well.
Mmmmmm, beautiful

For all tastes

Attachments

• DSC06951.JPG
    DSC06951.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • DSC08859.JPG
    DSC08859.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20240819_153711.jpg
    IMG_20240819_153711.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7