For me it's ok for the ladies to have some hair...... Down there , your thoughts ?

It comes down to her bulls preferences but I like a natural bush but got lucky with my ladies hair lines not being out of control. Otherwise, lightly trimmed and outlined to stay inside bikini lines and outside and away from ass cheeks. Ive had both shaved and unshaven and miss the musk and natural odor emitted from a beautiful woman's hairy pussy and it also serves as a cum catcher for any that didnt get pushed inside her during the explosion.
I also like that it leaves her unique very pronounced scent on her panties and inside any pants she is wearing without panties. I can go into her panty drawer or dirty laundry and smell her right before I place them in the washer.
Pussy smell is very important to me and I use it as a guide to who I date and am attracted to. If the pussy doesn't smell good to me its over. I only date woman who have a pleasing pussy aroma, which is usually woman that are compatible with me.

I am clean shaven.

Back