Filthy Sexy Blowjob

BlackBalls

Male
Gold Member
Do you recall the 1st time you nervously were alone with a bbc bull, and submitted by kneeling for him and sucking him off. Where did you do it, and how did you feel afterwards?

My first time was my junior year in college. I was at a club and an older (26) black guy asked me to dance, which I did, and then we chatted. He was out of the army and getting a degree. He was interesting and I was horny. Went to his place and fairly quickly I found the biggest cock i'd ever seen. I was a bit scared but also majorly turned on. I sucked him for a few minutes and then we fucked. OMG!! I was hooked. He was my goto FWB for the year.

Do you recall the 1st time you nervously were alone with a bbc bull, and submitted by kneeling for him and sucking him off. Where did you do it, and how did you feel afterwards?

I was first time with a soldier from US in Korea, first black man. He tell me to do it and I did

My first time was my junior year in college. I was at a club and an older (26) black guy asked me to dance, which I did, and then we chatted. He was out of the army and getting a degree. He was interesting and I was horny. Went to his place and fairly quickly I found the biggest cock i'd ever seen. I was a bit scared but also majorly turned on. I sucked him for a few minutes and then we fucked. OMG!! I was hooked. He was my goto FWB for the year.
Hopefully you are addicted to black cock now!! I would love offering mine to pound your tight holes!!

Back