BBC bulls would you rather make a white cuck swallow your cum or give him a facial?

• Give him a facial

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Make him swallow every drop

Votes: 39 78.0%

• Total voters
As the swallower..... I'd rather clean up the cream pie. That being said, if a guy wants to finish in my mouth or on me that's fine too. Hasn't ever happened with Mrs... but I'd have a few husbands feed me while wifey watches. In each case the wives won't swallow so that fact that I would was a turn on for him and her.

My wife has found a couple black guys she plays with that are ok with me both sucking their cock and cumming in my mouth. She has one of her female friends that likes to come over and watch me undress the bull and take his flaccid or semi hard cock in my mouth and watch me suck it until he cums. Sometimes they will beg him to pull out and nut all over my face because her friend loves to come over and grab his cock and squeeze/milk him dry into my mouth with my tongue sticking out, then she will take her finger and wipe up all the cum off my face and feed it to my hungry mouth making me beg for it as it drips and hangs off her fingers tips and laughs at me when she sticks her finger on my tongue and in my mouth for me to suck clean…she will do this until every rope of cum shot across my face is gone. Sometimes she takes his cock and uses it, rubbing the head of his cock on my face in the cum or takes her finger and puts cum on the head of his cock and feeds it to me that way. She does have one bull that loves to fuck her, him standing my wife on the edge of the bed and he will have me on my knees right beside him. He will just about be ready to cum and he’ll pull out and have me suck and finish him off but he tries cum as deep in my mouth as he can, jamming it in so deep as he cums i dont even taste his cum as it’s shot down the back of my throat…my wife loves watching him do this and hearing him moan so loud and telling me loudly, “that’s it you little faggot, take my cum, swallow my load, that’s a good white boy, suck it dry” …..he’ll say stuff like that as he’s cumming and my wfie says it turns her on knowing it doesn’t bother me and actually really turns me on. I mean, I’ve swallowed so much cum out of her pussy, what’s the difference, her and her friends that know and I’ve licked cum out of several of her friends pussies, off their asses, face, tits, they know I’m a cum slut and love to tease me about it. I can tell you, it really turns these girls on to watch a big black cock cum in my mouth or on my face!

My wife has found a couple black guys she plays with that are ok with me both sucking their cock and cumming in my mouth. She has one of her female friends that likes to come over and watch me undress the bull and take his flaccid or semi hard cock in my mouth and watch me suck it until he cums. Sometimes they will beg him to pull out and nut all over my face because her friend loves to come over and grab his cock and squeeze/milk him dry into my mouth with my tongue sticking out, then she will take her finger and wipe up all the cum off my face and feed it to my hungry mouth making me beg for it as it drips and hangs off her fingers tips and laughs at me when she sticks her finger on my tongue and in my mouth for me to suck clean…she will do this until every rope of cum shot across my face is gone. Sometimes she takes his cock and uses it, rubbing the head of his cock on my face in the cum or takes her finger and puts cum on the head of his cock and feeds it to me that way. She does have one bull that loves to fuck her, him standing my wife on the edge of the bed and he will have me on my knees right beside him. He will just about be ready to cum and he’ll pull out and have me suck and finish him off but he tries cum as deep in my mouth as he can, jamming it in so deep as he cums i dont even taste his cum as it’s shot down the back of my throat…my wife loves watching him do this and hearing him moan so loud and telling me loudly, “that’s it you little faggot, take my cum, swallow my load, that’s a good white boy, suck it dry” …..he’ll say stuff like that as he’s cumming and my wfie says it turns her on knowing it doesn’t bother me and actually really turns me on. I mean, I’ve swallowed so much cum out of her pussy, what’s the difference, her and her friends that know and I’ve licked cum out of several of her friends pussies, off their asses, face, tits, they know I’m a cum slut and love to tease me about it. I can tell you, it really turns these girls on to watch a big black cock cum in my mouth or on my face!
That's the kind of marriage I wish I had found early in life. Personally, I prefer that bulls cum in my mouth or face so that I can taste their loads. I deep throat, but prefer the cum where I can taste it. Your description of taking a facial and then wife depositing the load your mouth sounds so hot. I envy you.

I'm jealous

my kinda wife.

Back