Europe: is it changing with immigration and refugees?

That is not islamophobia. You are clearly a troll.
How this is not islamophobia please tell me that? Scaring people of implementation of Sharia law in western countries without any firm evidence that anyone is trying that. In UK you have many politicians that are muslims and I never seen anyone saying that they plan on implementing any kind of Sharia Law. This is just a tool for other people to discriminate muslims without feeling any remorse

How this is not islamophobia please tell me that? Scaring people of implementation of Sharia law in western countries without any firm evidence that anyone is trying that. In UK you have many politicians that are muslims and I never seen anyone saying that they plan on implementing any kind of Sharia Law. This is just a tool for other people to discriminate muslims without feeling any remorse

Do you really believe what you just wrote? lol

Just look at what they are doing in Europe.

Yes I believe in what I wrote
Please show me any legislation or anything similar that suggests implementation of Sharia law in any western country
They don't have enough political power just yet. That's the whole purpose to keep them out. Once they do have power they will change the laws. Do you understand that? A liberal white woman like you should be terrified on what they want to do.

They don't have enough political power just yet. That's the whole purpose to keep them out. Once they do have power they will change the laws. Do you understand that? A liberal white woman like you should be terrified on what they want to do.
Why do you think that every muslim wants sharia law? I think that you percieve every muslim as an extremist and that's very ignorant

Yes a very well raised young man. I must say very trustworthy and he likes when I join in to excite the wife. Tag team partner lol . But my has he got the stamina of a long distance athlete, with a rock hard bbc soon as he undress till the end. And a killer repeater. Just needs to learn to get a rhythm rather than hard banging all the way. He is getting schooled and will make a fantastic long term fuck buddy for my wifey.
Can we a see short video of your wife and him going at it?

Let's keep it on subject pls, let leave religions to other forums. If you came here for that ur in the wrong place. This a a place to celebrate b&w fantasies on sex.
This is in the OFF- TOPIC area babe. Not interested, just drift somewhere else as you are in the wrong place.
katharine hepburn GIF by Maudit

Last edited:
Lucky for us we have met some very nice polite African BBC’s.
They are cut clean and very well endowed, have the stamina and know how to work hard.she Is regularly meeting a African bbc fb just only 23 yr old.
They are called men, not BBCs my dear. Anatomy 101, a BBC(big black cock) is a bodypart of a man. Do try respect. or perhaps you would prefer they call you "white pussy" instead of woman .
Season 3 Reaction GIF by Outlander

Back