Does Size matter with Black men ?

hi there everyone just out of curiosity I’ve had a question in my mind since I’ve been here (logged in a week ago). So I get the point that the majority of people here fantasize about a BBC. But are you more interested in the size of a BBC or the imagination of a muscular man with a BBC. And the further more would you hook up with a black man with an average sized dick who at the same time is has a very nice body?
Tell me your thoughts and oh I’m blessed btw lol

First off, any man needs to be in good shape to draw my attention. Beyond that, it depends. If we’re talking about a lover and a long term, loving relationship, size is not essential . But if we’re getting together specifically for no-strings-attached, intense, hot sex, then I want the biggest one I can get. Size queen! 😍

Last edited:
I think it depends. Some of my former girlfriends was absolutely into size and two of them preferred average size because much bigger cursed pain to them.
i think the biggest sexual organ ist the brain and for many the idea of bbc is a huge turn on.
Otherwise I had an girlfriend which said she don’t is attracted to size, but began to shiver as i tried a huge toy which I bought and after this toy she was into size…

The size of a BBC but a muscular man with a BBC is a plus. I mean who doesn’t like someone that is muscular?Yes I would and have hooked up with a black man that has an average size dick with a nice body.I have also met some black men that said their dicks were a BBC and that they were huge when in reality I wouldn’t even say they were big at all but different people have different opinions. I guess they said that because they thought it would persuade me to meet them.
Hmm I would think it’s a bad idea to make false expectations… because the moment of „truth“ would be negative… probably it wouldn’t even be noticed negative without the wrong expectations…

how you felt about this moments and and what was your reaction?

Anyone smaller than my hubby would be a (n) for sure, and yes I'll admit even if a guy was same as hubby it would be a bit disappointing. Some girls are just built to handle heavy equipment 🙋‍♀️ lol

Well, yes, it DOES matter. HOWEVER, if there is, out there, black fellow with a 4.5 inch erection, well, I would be very happy for him to service my Mrs. As my erection is just over 3 and 1/2 inches, this fellow is bigger than me, and the colour contrast will still be there. So, just because you're not 7 inches, don't think there aren't women out there seeking what you have, because there ARE. Just look for a woman married to a white guy who is even smaller than you.

Speaking from personal experience if you can get a partner that has the body, the attitude/confidence AND the SIZE, you have struck gold!⭐

And yes, SIZE MATTERS! 😍💪🏾♠️💝🥰🥵
That's exactly how I feel and am very lucky to have a man who checks all the boxes. He's good looking, super nice but very dominate and aggressive in bed AND has a 10.5 inches and really thick with a big fat head. We've been playing together for 5 years.

That's exactly how I feel and am very lucky to have a man who checks all the boxes. He's good looking, super nice but very dominate and aggressive in bed AND has a 10.5 inches and really thick with a big fat head. We've been playing together for 5 years.
CONGRATULATIONS!🎊

Once you find that bull that GIVES YOU EVERYTHING and you can maintain that, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!!!

KEEP GETTING THAT GOOD GOOD!👏🏻

Back