White man on black Woman (opinion)

Shawnweav

Couple
It is a black on whites forum. Most of the time, however, the male part here is black. I myself am married with an Asian woman (brown skin). I'm white, but I can't do anything with white women. Not my Type basicly. I've also been with a black woman in rs (8 years ago). What is your opinion on this?

Why it’s not the focus of this site ?? And who says what’s the exact focus of this site??? The title says black to white , that can be for any genders to participate as they see fit… true it’s more ww for bm on here but that doesn’t mean there’s no room for a various of Dynamics
I agree with you. I brought it up to admin for the same reasons (had a bf who is white only and is looking to find a site that is friendly to that swirl cause) and was told no, was pointed to the documents about the site and that it won't change....

Why it’s not the focus of this site ?? And who says what’s the exact focus of this site??? The title says black to white , that can be for any genders to participate as they see fit… true it’s more ww for bm on here but that doesn’t mean there’s no room for a various of Dynamics
Hi...I was answering the posters question based on what the creators of this site intended. You can read it yourself...If you're so inclined. I have no issue with anyone participating on this site. Other then white men. Who have no female to offer up to Black men ("Bulls"). Yet pretend they do. Also white men who claim to be females or Black men. Ostensibly to engage Black men in what functionally is homoeroticism. Or to perpetrate the fraud of attempting to impersonate "Black identity".
As I recall you engage on the site as a Black female. However you get down is all good with me 😉.

Last edited:
Hi...I was answering the posters question based on what the creators of this site intended. You can read it yourself...If you're so inclined. I have no issue with anyone participating on this site. Other then white men. Who have no female to offer up to Black men ("Bulls"). Yet pretend they do. Also white men who claim to be females or Black men. Ostensibly to engage Black men in what functionally is homoeroticism. Or to perpetrate the fraud of attempting to impersonate "Black identity".
As I recall you engage on the site as a Black female. However you get down is all good with me 😉.
I apologize I spoke before actually researching … now I see that the site was intentionally for ww bm and wm as cucks….I understand

So let’s get this straight, white women can get verified to find black men, black men can verify to get white women, black women can verify to get ? White women or white men? Because the latter can’t verify for some odd reason and I assume if black women were looking for black men they would just use a normal dating site. Maybe if EVERYONE had to verify we wouldn’t have so much BS on the forums to start with. There are plenty of white males who are genuine on the site and get lumped in with all the BS fake profiles. We should all have to verify to post anything at all. Then all posts would be done by accounts that are real, no more white guys posting as ‘wives’ or black men, no more gay white guys posting as white women. They would be posting as a verified white guy for all to see.

So let’s get this straight, white women can get verified to find black men, black men can verify to get white women, black women can verify to get ? White women or white men? Because the latter can’t verify for some odd reason and I assume if black women were looking for black men they would just use a normal dating site. Maybe if EVERYONE had to verify we wouldn’t have so much BS on the forums to start with. There are plenty of white males who are genuine on the site and get lumped in with all the BS fake profiles. We should all have to verify to post anything at all. Then all posts would be done by accounts that are real, no more white guys posting as ‘wives’ or black men, no more gay white guys posting as white women. They would be posting as a verified white guy for all to see.
There you go, trying to ruin everything with that logic of your Spock... smh

Well how do black women who can verify on here find genuine white men? There needs to be a verification process to cut through the BS. Over 100k members on this site and 90% of what is in the forums is utter nonsense. Fantasy at best, down right weird most of the time though.
That's what I was trying to say before, they (admin) have no intention of expanding the user base like that since it's not their "vision" for the site, even though it could be way more than it is if they did and allowed more sub categories legitimacy- Swirl, Stag/vixen, etc... They prefer to pander to the elements you describe and lose out on a bigger business model with their narrow mindedness.

That's what I was trying to say before, they (admin) have no intention of expanding the user base like that since it's not their "vision" for the site, even though it could be way more than it is if they did and allowed more sub categories legitimacy- Swirl, Stag/vixen, etc... They prefer to pander to the elements you describe and lose out on a bigger business model with their narrow mindedness.
I get the argument, or what the argument has previously been, this is a site that caters for black men to find white women or couples. That’s always been the argument as to why white men can’t verify. But we have a few black females that have been verified now and that doesn’t seem to fit the same model. This site has never been about white men finding white women nor has it been about black men finding black women. There are vanilla dating sites for that. As I said before, this site could be so much better if every single person had to verify before they could post anything. At least then white guys would be verified as white guys and we would get rid of the thousands of BS profiles that just clog the site up with noise.

Well how do black women who can verify on here find genuine white men? There needs to be a verification process to cut through the BS. Over 100k members on this site and 90% of what is in the forums is utter nonsense. Fantasy at best, down right weird most of the time though.
You are making the assumption that the black women on here are looking for white men. From what I observed, and I could be wrong, but seems they just enjoy the idea of seeing black men with white women even if the black men are their sig other. I've not come across any of the black women on here wanting white men. But there is one mention by @eatme314 that if the white man was hung enough she might consider him, but ultimately her preference is black men.

As a South African white male, I absolutely adore black woman.

Have had the privilege of experiencing a few black and Muslim ladies over the years.

All woman are great, however there are unique differences which makes for having great times if one has an open mind.

Much respect and love to the ebony goddesses!

Back