Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only order we need is to dump the whining Dems :}

you got that backwards....you people...AND your corrupt administration have been complaining about being picked on since elected....and has been a crook even before his election.....look at his inauguration......how many millions still missing from donations......nothing said...had a dem done anywhere near what he had done.....there would be hell to pay...…..

just like now...the right has finally admitted he was trying to blackmail Ukraine....but it isn't bad enough to say anything about

if a guy robs a bank and only gets a few hundred dollars do we just say hell he was a nice guy and didn't get much so lets just let it go....that seems to be the republican mindset....on everything he has done!

we are a nation of laws and no one is above the law

Last edited:
Except Dems - Hillary / Bidens
We are all criminals in one form or another, we all break the law. Government takes it to extreme, but when it harms mankind by effecting someone on a personal level like the worst is ******* which is a huge difference compared to not wearing a seat belt. Hillary is 100 times worse then President Trump. Apparently Joe Biden is the one that should be convicted of blatant blackmail. He said it so we have the fact.

we have to get rid of trump while we have at least a little respect in the world....before he turns everyone but Russia against us......but being a Russian plant that may be P.utins plan to begin with...

Macron warns of Nato 'brain death' as US turns its back on ...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/07/...
1 hour ago · Emmanuel Macron has said Nato is in the throes of “brain death” and European countries can no longer rely on the US to defend its allies. “What we are currently experiencing is the brain death

Europe is facing the 'brain death of NATO,' says Macron - CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/07/europe/macron-economist-nato-trump-brain-death-intl/...
1 hour ago · (CNN) French President Emmanuel Macron has warned Europe is facing the "brain death of NATO," caused by American indifference to the transatlantic alliance. Macron

Macron says Nato at point of ‘brain death’ and urges ...
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/macron...
14 minutes ago · French president Emmanuel Macron has warned that Nato is at the point of “brain death” and called for a rethink of its purpose in a sign of the deep splits between Europe and the US over the ...

more like a buggy Windows 95 program, corrupted with worms and virus -- doomed to wander cyberspace for eternity, seeking out and reposting obscure extremist rants.

don't know or can't figure out the facts.....reduced to snide remarks and backhanded insults….life in the fast lane....but there are some on here who still buy into your bullshit....so not all is lost....but then those that do are trying to haul 10 tons of ******* in a 5 pound truck

All these facts are mostly useless propaganda. Sure they might be somewhat true, but rest assure what is really going on behind the scenes is what is important. President Trump gets accused of being a liar, no one can honestly confess that politics are not based on Lying. What is really going on in our world today is almost completely hidden from not part of the big picture. There has been a plan in place to create a one world government for a century or more, in fact on some scale thousands of years. I believe in prophesy, it is being fulfilled all around us. There is a spiritual battle going on between good and evil, we are not in control. Donald Trump is a tool placed in his position to further the fulfillment of the last days of prophesy. No matter who wins this next year, the seeded is planted and worldwide confusion will be the result. Myself, I believe that after this next election, there is going to be waves of violence in this country like we on earth today has ever seen.

Is Trump the most corrupt president we've ever had?
Trump is the most corrupt and incompetent president that we have ever had. His entire life has been about corruption. His ties to the U.S. mafia goes back to 1979 when Trump Tower got built and his ties to the Russian mafia goes back 30 years. The WH has no talent.
Trump is the most corrupt and incompetent President we ...
www.debatepolitics.com/general-political-discussion/3481…
Rutherford Hayes is in my top three but I am a black man and I live in the south so that shapes my perspective.

If you check out the first 4 minutes and 14 seconds of this following video, it's interesting how contributions that is suppose to go to "Black Lives Matter" is hijacked and then sent to the Democratic Party? I hope someone tells Trump or any Republicans? 🇺🇸:unsure:

Back