Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh wow….that's 3 …..and again as I have posted it numerous times just foir you nd won't post again...let me state....that is NOT most americans…..and they do not even speak for the majority of black americans….as I have posted that numerous tomes for you also.....right now world opinion is so low fitting for someone low to begin with.....and people here are stating to support impeachment....and even members of his own party are starting to jump ship....so you just hold onto your fantasy....maybe Russia can work miracles again this time...I understand they are already trying
If you forgot @subhub174014 there is a bigger list of Black Americans below that favor Trump, and being in Canada I don't know all Black Americans, but I would suspect that the list is far bigger as they know other likeminded people that I don't @subhub174014

( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/page-6 )

If you forgot @subhub174014 there is a bigger list of Black Americans below that favor Trump, and being in Canada I don't know all Black Americans, but I would suspect that the list is far bigger as they know other likeminded people that I don't @subhub174014

( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/page-6 )

the key there is....being in Canada...…..they don't have to live with the discrimination trump is causing here

and I am not going to get into this where you repost your same novels time and again....like they did any good the first 15 times you posted them

1 Globally, Trump is much less popular than his predecessor. Across 37 countries we surveyed in spring 2017, a median of just 22% said they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. In contrast, 64% expressed confidence in President Barack Obama in these same 37 nations during the final years of his presidency.

Donald Trump is the Least Popular President Ever, Even as ...
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-least-popular-president-ever-even-approval...
Donald Trump is the Least Popular President Ever, Even as His Approval Rating Rises. The only former leader of the free world who comes close is President Gerald Ford. For a while, Trump had risen above Ford, who served after President Richard Nixon resigned in disgrace after the Watergate scandal.

Polls Show Trump, the Least Popular President Ever, Has ...
https://www.newsweek.com/polls-show-trump-least...
Polls Show Trump, the Least Popular President Ever, Has Seen His Approval Rating Plunge to the Basement. Former President Gerald Ford—whose popularity plummeted after he pardoned his predecessor, Richard Nixon, who resigned in disgrace amid the Watergate scandal—was close: On day 224 of his presidency, Ford's approval rating was 37.4 percent, or 0.2 percentage points better than where Trump

Trump still doesn’t get why black voters aren’t supporting ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/01/trump-still-doesnt-get-why-black...
Oct 01, 2018 · The likelihood of President Trump winning the black vote in 2016 was already low, given black voting trends, but he still took a shot at it. “What the hell do you have to lose? Give me a chance ...

Trump’s approval rating among African-Americans is a yuge 3%
https://freethoughtblogs.com/singham/2018/08/31/trumps-approval-rating-among-african...
That is according to the Washington Post-ABC News poll released today, with 93% disapproval. Just 3 percent of black Americans polled said they approved of Trump’s performance, compared to the president’s 36 percent approval overall. An overwhelming 93 percent of black

the key there is....being in Canada...…..they don't have to live with the discrimination trump is causing here
Plus as a Caucasian male that I suspect you are @subhub174014 it is great you are such a champion against racism. Although it is curious that you did not shake your finger calling Justin Trudeau naughty for his appearance in blackface? And seeing that you are so vested against the issue of racism @subhub174014 , apart from your obvious political reason to trash Donald Trump ?? you never stated why you are such a champion against racism? Would you have any in-laws who are Black? Any adopted c.hildren who are Black? Any neighbors who are Black who faced racism? You never really stated why if Trump ever did discriminate against anyone who is Black in America how does it affect you @subhub174014? Again apart from your obvious political reason, what is your horse in that race? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

oh my god we are in trouble now....someone unleashed the village idiot and blkdlaur is going to speak?....naw...just mumble something about being picked on

his hypocrisy knows no bounds...…...everything against trump.....thumbs down....everything for thumbs up....but I guess that is better than his usual stupid one liners

Plus as a Caucasian male that I suspect you are @subhub174014 it is great you are such a champion against racism. Although it is curious that you did not shake your finger calling Justin Trudeau naughty for his appearance in blackface? And seeing that you are so vested against the issue of racism @subhub174014 , apart from your obvious political reason to trash Donald Trump ?? you never stated why you are such a champion against racism? Would you have any in-laws who are Black? Any adopted c.hildren who are Black? Any neighbors who are Black who faced racism? You never really stated why if Trump ever did discriminate against anyone who is Black in America how does it affect you @subhub174014? Again apart from your obvious political reason, what is your horse in that race? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

unlike you....I don't try to sway another countries politics....may comment on occasion......but a not a daily dose of novels and vids

you guys can blame blkdlaur for all the dislikes...….as long as I have been on here...never gave one....always made my case with words one way or the other....but with blkdlaurs inability to form complete sentences....started giving them to me on everything...….so I had to go back and give all you trumptards a bunch

unlike you....I don't try to sway another countries politics....may comment on occasion......but a not a daily dose of novels and vids
This is an open site and I have a right to share my view on things just like you. Plus people here are 18+ years old so they are old enough to make their own decisions. If they are on here to decide who they can fuck certainly they can make their own decision on who to vote for provided they are eligible to vote in America.

There can be exceptions bro? She was a recent case in the news?

Also this guy too...

Sometimes it can just be bad luck?
Not sure why you hated my perspective about homelessness @subhub174014 because there was nothing political about it? But okay??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

This is an open site and I have a right to share my view on things just like you. Plus people here are 18+ years old so they are old enough to make their own decisions. If they are on here to decide who they can fuck certainly they can make their own decision on who to vote for provided they are eligible to vote in America.

true....but you asked why I didn't comment on Trudeau…..and I told you

Not sure why you hated my perspective about homelessness @subhub174014 because there was nothing political about it? But okay??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I just went through and gave all of you a dislike in the past few pages...….I have never given any out in the whole time I have been on here....but blkdlaur likes to start the day giving them to me....so I just thought I would return the favor

Being the alleged champion against racism @subhub174014 you missed your opportunity to frown on Justin Trudeau's racism but perhaps your crusade against racism is just limited to your political ends? Once Donald Trump ?? no longer makes news I'd imagine his "racism" is no longer an issue anymore? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Being the alleged champion against racism @subhub174014 you missed your opportunity to frown on Justin Trudeau's racism but perhaps your crusade against racism is just limited to your political ends? Once Donald Trump ?? no longer makes news I'd imagine his "racism" is no longer an issue anymore? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I think I did comment on it.....just never went into a lot of detail as like I say....it doesn't effect me.....just like with trump and his racism...….records show he has been clear back to the 70's...….but he was never in a position to effect so many people.....outside of employees and renters....not a whole nation

Being the champion against racism that you claim you are @subhub174014 at the very least by frowning at his blackface activities would illustrate your legitimate views about fighting racism.

hell I NEVER said I was a champion against racisms......I just think everyone deserves to be treated fair and get a fair shake in America.....and that is not the case anymore....and even more so under trump

Back