Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well redneck is far from vulgar!
as for being a redneck.....you made the statements....same you would hear from any redneck
Nah I travel and use my eyes to see what's going on people are lazy and don't want to work so they blame the RICH for failing in life. Thats why I said Seattle because I traveled there and it's ran by LAZY liberals who piss and moan.

Nah I travel and use my eyes to see what's going on people are lazy and don't want to work so they blame the RICH for failing in life. Thats why I said Seattle because I traveled there and it's ran by LAZY liberals who piss and moan.

you have been mind fucked from the republican handbook!

a couple years ago we paid over 90 billion in handouts to corps....while handouts for the neddy was just over 50 billion....you do the math

this conversation has been discussed on here several times...so to walk in late and make the statement just shows how stupid you are to all of us

still stirring

but as usual you only able to twist things about trump to read how you like them....but lately AOC has put forth a bunch of good proposals to help the poor and the homeless......changing peoples opinion of her....pay attention!...oh wait you don't live here just stick your nose in!
True enough @subhub174014 as I am not an American and I also lack a dual citizenship to vote in America, but @superdick33 is an American, @blkdlaur is an American, and together with countless other likeminded voting capable Americans Trump will be POTUS from 2020-2024.

you have been mind fucked from the republican handbook!

a couple years ago we paid over 90 billion in handouts to corps....while handouts for the neddy was just over 50 billion....you do the math

this conversation has been discussed on here several times...so to walk in late and make the statement just shows how stupid you are to all of us
You are the only one pissing and moaning like most libtards and pc millenials do lol

Not true, and you know that. I'm starting to doubt your heritage, superdick.
If true, show us where you get that information.
Go to the westcoast and see mack trust me bro i didn't believe it until i got to the west coast my guy and seen it with my own eyes im ok with people doubting me thou lol
Btw mack just travel bro and you will see in person never seen so much ******* out homeless until i got to Seattle, Las Vegas and Cali.

Go to the westcoast and see mack trust me bro i didn't believe it until i got to the west coast my guy and seen it with my own eyes im ok with people doubting me thou lol
Btw mack just travel bro and you will see in person never seen so much ******* out homeless until i got to Seattle, Las Vegas and Cali.
There can be exceptions bro? She was a recent case in the news?

Also this guy too...

Sometimes it can just be bad luck?

There can be exceptions bro? She was a recent case in the news?

Also this guy too...

Sometimes it can just be bad luck?
Oh that i do know bro...But when you have traveled as much as me you see things that make think HUH? problem is everyone is a "VICTIM" these day's with a ton of excuses for a guy who had been in the trade workforce. The complaint is can't find hard workers due to ******* and alcohol and laziness.
But its funny my heritage comes to people's minds because im a free thinker who doesn't follow the sensitive narrative.

So, did you stop to talk to ANY of those people that you saw on the west coast? Probably not, and there are tons of reasons why people are homeless out there, and least of all are they considered "lazy". I don't think you realized just what you were looking at? The majority are quietly homeless and just deal with the cards Life has delt them:

So, did you stop to talk to ANY of those people that you saw on the west coast? Probably not, and there are tones of reasons why people are homeless out there, and least of all are they considered "lazy". I don't think you realized just what you were looking at? The majority are quietly homeless and just deal with the cards Life has delt them:

Mack i know all this already bro i did not say all but most i also talked to many people from the west coast and i asked them why so many homeless and i was told due to mostly *******, Alchohol and laziness. Also there is a big shortage of workers because of it. And i witnessed it myself along with countless other's.Sometimes you just have to be around it long enough to see it. There are so many program's out there for them but they REFUSE to do anything to help themselves be productive. And that's facts??

True enough @subhub174014 as I am not an American and I also lack a dual citizenship to vote in America, but @superdick33 is an American, @blkdlaur is an American, and together with countless other likeminded voting capable Americans Trump will be POTUS from 2020-2024.

oh wow….that's 3 …..and again as I have posted it numerous times just foir you nd won't post again...let me state....that is NOT most americans…..and they do not even speak for the majority of black americans….as I have posted that numerous tomes for you also.....right now world opinion is so low fitting for someone low to begin with.....and people here are stating to support impeachment....and even members of his own party are starting to jump ship....so you just hold onto your fantasy....maybe Russia can work miracles again this time...I understand they are already trying

Oh that i do know bro...But when you have traveled as much as me you see things that make think HUH? problem is everyone is a "VICTIM" these day's with a ton of excuses for a guy who had been in the trade workforce. The complaint is can't find hard workers due to ******* and alcohol and laziness.
But its funny my heritage comes to people's minds because im a free thinker who doesn't follow the sensitive narrative.

you must be pretty sure you are the only one to travel and see anything....so what you saw is how things are...is that it.....what do you think the rest of us just sit here and wait for you world travelers to tell us how things are....give me a fucking break....my one job had me living in 4 different states......my last job I was in sales...and I traveled a lot...until I got a big break and was able to work from home....so I think I have been outside a couple of times!

Also yes i did i offered them jobs with temp agencies i worked they always say NO

again....earlier this week that same argument was brought up and covered you walk into the middle of things and just start in where we were a week ago....it didn't cut the mustard then and doesn't now

but just let me point out the error of your statement without going into all that has already been discussed....

you want someone to give up gov benefits to work for someone part time with low wages and no benefits and can't understand why they didn't jump on that.....you are a republican

Back