Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah asshole you heard me and liberals and all that PC Bullshit fucked up this country just go to the west coast and see how many poor people are there. So go check yourself and I'm also an independent

again....you have been mind fucked....true a lot of wealthy there....but also a large percentage of poor there also!

again....a non-trump supporter...that defends everything about him.....strange...….hard to take you serious with that outlook....that and the fact you have no idea what you are talking about

again....you have been mind fucked....true a lot of wealthy there....but also a large percentage of poor there also!

again....a non-trump supporter...that defends everything about him.....strange...….hard to take you serious with that outlook....that and the fact you have no idea what you are talking about
Again have not voted since the first Obama admin so there you go???

Nah I wasn't you just don't like people having a different opinion so you attack people must be an angry white little guy

If AOC was old enough to run for POTUS for the Dems against Trump, even @subhub174014 ever so reluctantly would have to back Trump there in that dystopic scenario.

still stirring

but as usual you only able to twist things about trump to read how you like them....but lately AOC has put forth a bunch of good proposals to help the poor and the homeless......changing peoples opinion of her....pay attention!...oh wait you don't live here just stick your nose in!

still stirring

but as usual you only able to twist things about trump to read how you like them....but lately AOC has put forth a bunch of good proposals to help the poor and the homeless......changing peoples opinion of her....pay attention!...oh wait you don't live here just stick your nose in!
Most homeless are due to being druggies,drunks and hella lazy try traveling and opening your eyes

Back