Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember it was your beloved Democrats who were against abolishing slavery.

Does the GOP Have a Problem With Minorities? - ThoughtCo
minorities-2834770
The Republican Party has faced such accusations throughout the 21st century, particularly as Donald Trump rose to prominence as well as at the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla. During that convention, the GOP highlighted minority political figures such as Condoleezza Rice, Nikki Haley and Susana Martinez, but few of the actual delegates were people of color.

when did democrats and republicans flip on racism : stupidpol
https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/ch4fzs/...
Ethnic minorities were a central part of the Democrats' New Deal Coalition in 1932. It was the first time that the Dems had a platform that explicitly appealed to their class interests, so I'd say the Dems acceptance of anti-racism and social liberalism started there.

Blacks and the Democratic Party - FactCheck.org
https://www.factcheck.org/2008/04/blacks-and-the-democratic-party
Apr 18, 2008 · Blacks and the Democratic Party. But then President Lyndon B. Johnson pushed through the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 (outlawing segregation in public places) and his eventual Republican opponent, Sen. Barry Goldwater, opposed it. Johnson got 94 percent of the black vote that year, still a record for any presidential election.

Democrats are good for minorities: Minority voters are ...
democrats-are-good-for-minorities-minority...
May 27, 2014 · The only observation is this: Over the long term, Republicans are less beneficial to the economic status of minorities than Democrats, even after you control for external conditions.

Trump’s Legitimization of White Nationalism Harkens Back ...
trumps-legitimization-of-white-nationalism...

May 20, 2019 · These are of course, just the latest instances in a long line of Trump’s support for American white nationalism, from his prominent role in the “Birther” movement during the Obama years, to his lukewarm condemnation of David Duke’s endorsement of his campaign in 2016, to his references as president that “people from shithole countries” in Africa and the Caribbean should be kept from immigrating to the US, that Haitians all

Opinion | Trump Is a Racist. Period. - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/14/opinion/trump-racist-shithole.html · Aug 15, 2019

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-bigot-and-a-racist/2015/12/...

Dec 01, 2015 · But there is a greater imperative not to be silent in the face of demagoguery. Trump in this campaign has gone after African Americans, immigrants, Latinos, Asians, women, Muslims and now the

Put money in my 401.
I'll give you a bonus answer. Gave me comfort knowing Hillary wasn't going to be able to fuck this country up like she for sho would have!. Remember Sub I know I have to keep reminding you I voted for Obama in '08. I know you'll give some BS response as to why I really voted for him like you have in the past. Obama was a cool dude but way over his head. Not the worst president but very close.

Put money in my 401.

so you say...…..

Analysis: Americans are making less money despite Trump's ...
https://www.dailyherald.com/business/20180902/analysis-americans-are-making-less-money...
Sep 02, 2018 · And though Trump regularly boasts of the economy's performance, many Americans don't feel they're sharing in the gains -- a risk for Republicans as …

Americans Are Making Less Money Despite Trump’s Promises
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-28/trump-s-promises-to-forgotten-man...
Aug 28, 2018 · By a margin of 58 percent to 38 percent, U.S. voters believe the Trump administration isn’t doing enough to help middle-class Americans, according to a …

Most Americans agree Trump has made race relations worse
trump-racism-race-relations...
Apr 09, 2019 · The findings are not good for Trump, showing that a majority or plurality agree that Trump has made race relations worse, that people are more likely to express racist views since Trump

Did U.S. Taxpayers Pay Over $90 Billion More Under Trump's ...
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/american-taxpayers90-billion
Jun 11, 2019 · In 2018, American taxpayers paid over $90 billion more under the Trump administration's tax law than they did the previous year. On 4 June 2019, Yahoo! Finance reported that as a result of the ...

Poll: Only 18 percent say they are paying less under Trump ...
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/438956-only-18-percent-of-americans...
A majority said their 2018 tax bill was about the same or higher compared to 2017. Thirty-two percent said their federal taxes were higher under the Trump tax law.

Poll finds majority of Americans believe country is ...
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/1/18/1734014/-Poll-finds-majority-of-Americans...
Jan 18, 2018 · According to the NPR/PBS/Marist poll, 53% of Americans see Trump's first year as a failure, and 61% believed he is doing more to divide the country than unite it.

Majority of Young Americans View Trump as Illegitimate ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/majority...
Mar 19, 2017 · Majority of Young Americans View Trump as Illegitimate President: Poll. A slim majority of young whites in the poll, 53 percent, consider Trump a legitimate president, but even among that group 55 percent disapprove of the job he's doing, according to the survey.

I'll give you a bonus answer. Gave me comfort knowing Hillary wasn't going to be able to fuck this country up like she for sho would have!. Remember Sub I know I have to keep reminding you I voted for Obama in '08. I know you'll give some BS response as to why I really voted for him like you have in the past. Obama was a cool dude but way over his head. Not the worst president but very close.

again...your opinion.....just doesn't fit with the rest of the country

Trump Is the Worst President, Expert Ranking Survey ...
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-worst-president-expert-ranking-survey-reveals...
Feb 19, 2018 · U.S. Donald Trump US presidents Presidents' Day Survey approval ratings Trump approval ratings George Washington Barack Obama Abraham Lincoln. On a scale of 0 to 100 for overall greatness, President Trump scored just over 12, coming in dead last among U.S. commanders-in-chief in an expert rankings survey released on Presidents Day.

Your turn. Name one thing the Dems have done since taking the house?

they have several bills in the Senate....where Moscow Mitch refuses to even bring up for a vote

House passed nearly 400 bills this year — and McConnell is ...
house-passed-bills-mitch-mcconnell-obstruct
Jul 26, 2019 · A recent poll shows Americans overwhelmingly support many of the priorities of the House. Still, McConnell refuses to lift a finger, not even allowing the Senate to take a vote on many of these important bills. Published with permission of The American Independent.

they have several bills in the Senate....where Moscow Mitch refuses to even bring up for a vote

House passed nearly 400 bills this year — and McConnell is ...
house-passed-bills-mitch-mcconnell-obstruct
Jul 26, 2019 · A recent poll shows Americans overwhelmingly support many of the priorities of the House. Still, McConnell refuses to lift a finger, not even allowing the Senate to take a vote on many of these important bills. Published with permission of The American Independent.

Looks like some barn burning work. My bad!
he 116th United States Congress, which began on January 3, 2019 and will end on January 3, 2021, has enacted 16 public laws and zero private laws.[1][2]

Public law number
(Linked to Wikisource)
Date of enactmentOfficial short title(s)Official titleLink to Legislink.org
116-1January 16, 2019Government Employee Fair Treatment Act of 2019A bill to provide for the compensation of Federal and other government employees affected by lapses in appropriations.Pub.L. 116–1
116-2January 18, 2019Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Program Extension ActTo extend by 15 months the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Program of the Department of Homeland Security, and for other purposes.Pub.L. 116–2
116-3January 24, 2019Medicaid Extenders Act of 2019To extend the Medicaid Money Follows the Person Rebalancing demonstration, to extend protection for Medicaid recipients of home and community-based services against spousal impoverishment, and for other purposes.Pub.L. 116–3
116-4January 24, 2019TANF Extension Act of 2019To extend the program of block grants to States for temporary assistance for needy families and related programs through June 30, 2019.Pub.L. 116–4
116-5January 25, 2019Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2019Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2019, and for other purposes.Pub.L. 116–5
116-6February 15, 2019Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2019Making consolidated appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2019 and for other purposes.Pub.L. 116–6
116-7February 21, 2019National FFA Organization's Federal Charter Amendments ActTo amend the charter of the Future Farmers of America, and for other purposes.Pub.L. 116–7
116-8March 8, 2019Pesticide Registration Improvement Extension Act of 2018A bill to enact into law a bill by reference.Pub.L. 116–8
116-9March 12, 2019John D. Dingell, Jr. Conservation, Management, and Recreation ActTo provide for the management of the natural resources of the United States, and for other purposes.Pub.L. 116–9
116-10March 21, 2019(No short title)A bill to designate the outstation of the Department of Veterans Affairs in North Ogden, Utah, as the Major Brent Taylor Vet Center Outstation.Pub.L. 116–10
116-11April 6, 2019(No short title)A bill to authorize the honorary appointment of Robert J. Dole to the grade of colonel in the regular Army.Pub.L. 116–11
116-12April 8, 2019(No short title)A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to clarify the grade and pay of podiatrists of the Department of Veterans Affairs.Pub.L. 116–12
116-13April 12, 2019Recognizing Achievement in Classified School Employees ActTo direct the Secretary of Education to establish the Recognizing Inspiring School Employees (RISE) Award Program recognizing excellence exhibited by classified school employees providing services to students in prekindergarten through high school.Pub.L. 116–13
116-14April 16, 2019Colorado River Drought Contingency Plan Authorization ActTo direct the Secretary of the Interior to execute and carry out agreements concerning Colorado River Drought Contingency Management and Operations, and for other purposes.Pub.L. 116–14
116-15April 16, 2019(No short title)A bill to change the address of the postal facility designated in honor of Captain Humayun Khan.Pub.L. 116–15
116-16April 18, 2019Medicaid Services Investment and Accountability Act of 2019To amend title XIX to extend protection for Medicaid recipients of home and community-based services against spousal impoverishment, establish a State Medicaid option to provide coordinated care to children with complex medical conditions through health homes, prevent the misclassification of ******* for purposes of the Medicaid ******* rebate program, and for other purposes.Pub.L. 116–16
116-17May 10, 2019Target Practice and Marksmanship Training Support ActTo amend the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act to facilitate the establishment of additional or expanded public target ranges in certain States.Pub.L. 116–17
116-18May 23, 2019(No short title)To reauthorize the Bulletproof Vest Partnership Grant Program.Pub.L. 116–18
116-19May 31, 2019National Flood Insurance Extension Act of 2019Extends the National Flood Insurance ProgramPub.L. 116–19
116-20June 6, 2019Additional Supplemental Appropriations for Disaster Relief Act, 2019Provides $17.2 Billion for relief related to recent natural disastersPub.L. 116–20
116-21June 12th 2019(No short name)A bill to make technical corrections to the computation of average pay under Public Law 110-279.Pub.L. 116–21
116-22June 24, 2019Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness and Advancing Innovation Act of 2019Pub.L. 116–22
116-23June 25, 2019Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Act of 2019Pub.L. 116–23
116-24June 25, 2019Northern Mariana Islands Long-Term Legal Residents Relief ActGives Northern Maria Islands Resident status to certain aliansPub.L. 116–24
116-25July 1, 2019Taxpayer First ActUpdates requirements for the IRSPub.L. 116–25
116-26July 1, 2019Emergency Supplemental Appropriations for Humanitarian Assistance and Security at the Southern Border Act, 2019Provides $4.5 Billion for humanitarian aid and security at the Southern BorderPub.L. 116–26
116-27July 5, 2019(No short name)Extends grant program to states for needy familiesPub.L. 116–27
116-28July 5, 2019(No short name)Requests the Department of the Interior to have one-time arrangements on the national mallPub.L. 116–28
116-29July 5, 2019(No short name)A two week extension on Medicaid mental health servicesPub.L. 116–29
116-30July 25, 2019Fairness for Breastfeeding Mothers Act of 2019Requires certain buildings to have sanitary ******* roomsPub.L. 116–30
116-31July 25, 2019Effective Prosecution of Possession of Biological Toxins and Agents Act of 2019Pub.L. 116–31
116-32July 25, 2019Supporting and Treating Officers in Crisis Act of 2019Pub.L. 116–32
116-33July 25, 2019Protecting Affordable Mortgages for Veterans Act of 2019Revises loan seasoning requirments for the Department of Veterans AffairsPub.L. 116–33
116-34July 29, 2019Never Forget the Heroes: James Zadroga, Ray Pfeifer, and Luis Alvarez Permanent Authorization of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund ActFunds the September 11th Compensation Fund through FY2092

Nighty night, don't let the Trump fans bite! :ROFLMAO:

you and a couple others always seem to come on about the time I am ready to go to bed....and I just can't resist not answering.....especially if the statement is so wrong.....and of late....a lot of statements way off from the truth.....think impeachment got all the trumpies wound up and making crazy statements here lately....as you can tell by my post I am a very early risor...used to have to because I worked from home and covered several different time zones...….now days I just take care of a few still and a couple of them from back east

I agree a 1000%. And if you are Black and support the current administration you have some deep sitted issues. This Clown of a president that's occupying the white house does not give a fuck about black people or anyone else, other then those who support all his corruptness and wrong doing. Also make no mistake about it you still could be a racist motherfuckers in still want your wife to fuck Big Dick black guys. And most of you motherfuckers are doing it undercover like [
blackdickwitht] said.

It's amazing that Hes trying to secure the border that Neighbors brown and black people.
So we're not trying to secure any other boarders we do have more borders you know that right?

Continue to support this asshole's of a president and continue to be caged up while your wife get dick down by Big dick black guys. How about those fact! ✌✌

I agree a 1000%. And if you are Black and support the current administration you have some deep sitted issues. This Clown of a president that's occupying the white house does not give a fuck about black people or anyone else, other then those who support all his corruptness and wrong doing. Also make no mistake about it you still could be a racist motherfuckers in still want your wife to fuck Big Dick black guys. And most of you motherfuckers are doing it undercover like [
blackdickwitht] said.

blackdickwitht] said.

Back