Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You certainly are defensive amigo. Why stress about such things? I mean it's simply online discourse with a stranger you will never meet lol. It's all in good fun but it's not personal at the end of the
day. Ok, well I'm not a trumptard nor a libtard as both sides say.
I have my moments....for the most part I enjoy showing the right the error of their ways.....but there are a couple on here that really...test my limits and get me going....and once on that roll am willing to take a bite at about anyone

I have my moments....for the most part I enjoy showing the right the error of their ways.....but there are a couple on here that really...test my limits and get me going....and once on that roll am willing to take a bite at about anyone
I know lol but why waste your time? Lol clearly you enjoy debating. Nothing wrong with that. We are all here for our love of interracial sex after all. We are already outcasts in reality.

You keep saying Republicans lol I'm not a Republican. I will agree with you on one thing though. All presidents are ruled by the banks.

that remark was not directed to you....now who is defensive?......and you say you are not a republican yet you defend them??????

as for all presidents ruled by banks.....don't agree there....although this one definitely is....now I think that statement would apply to the majority of politicains…..I think some went in rather honestly thinking they could make a change.....but saw all that easy money and just started following party lines and voting with the party and the money

People test our patience everyday. I respect the fact that you are steadfast in your beliefs though I may disagree.

I could say the same for you amigo. At the end of the day it makes little difference. We believe what we believe. I will always respect the rights of other's and their right to voice their opinions. Even if I disagree. Why is it so difficult for the left to understand? The right has their moments too.

most of the time I enjoy "showing others the error of their ways".....but in the end...and I have said this before we all talk and say what we want....I really doubt anyone on here is going to change what they already believe....so it is just a "duel with cap pistols"

that remark was not directed to you....now who is defensive?......and you say you are not a republican yet you defend them??????

as for all presidents ruled by banks.....don't agree there....although this one definitely is....now I think that statement would apply to the majority of politicains…..I think some went in rather honestly thinking they could make a change.....but saw all that easy money and just started following party lines and voting with the party and the money
Not defensive, just used to being called one or the other. It annoys me.

most of the time I enjoy "showing others the error of their ways".....but in the end...and I have said this before we all talk and say what we want....I really doubt anyone on here is going to change what they already believe....so it is just a "duel with cap pistols"
Exactly. So we are accomplishing nothing else but venting our frustrations.

People test our patience everyday. I respect the fact that you are steadfast in your beliefs though I may disagree.

been involved in politics better than 40 years...used to really only think the Dems were the great party for workers...….but can't say that anymore....now for me they are just the lesser of 2 evils

been involved in politics better than 40 years...used to really only think the Dems were the great party for workers...….but can't say that anymore....now for me they are just the lesser of 2 evils
As much as I advocate for more parties, I don't see that happening. I'm afraid you're right.

Not defensive, just used to being called one or the other. It annoys me.

there is another on here that swears he is not a republican and yet every post defends them and another keeps complaining about trump and yet he also defends everything he does...….impressions?!

there is another on here that swears he is not a republican and yet every post defends them and another keeps complaining about trump and yet he also defends everything he does...….impressions?!
Not at all. The Republican party seems to be itching for another war.

Many wanted to make a change. They got swept up. It happens. Trump did too.
I think most did...and got swept up...…..as for trump....he has lied and been corrupt his whole life......I don't know how far back you go...but used to be a guy by the name of gary hart?....going to be the next kennedy sharp and was very much pro middle class....also wealthy.....someone got pics of him on his boat with a model....that ended his career......no one knows anything about what happened on the boat...both were on it voluntarily...yet ended his career......my how things have changed....the religious right puts a known pervert in the WH

We need to pull our military back and focus on ourselves.

yes and no......send enough troops to do what we went over there for....although we should never have stuck our nose in to begin with.....and like all other countries we have "conquered" we should have built a base there to keep an eye on things....now look at Iraq....partnering up with Iran....just what Bush Senior was smart enough not to let happen

damned internet crashed for some reason...so lost the rest of my comments

yes and no......send enough troops to do what we went over there for....although we should never have stuck our nose in to begin with.....and like all other countries we have "conquered" we should have built a base there to keep an eye on things....now look at Iraq....partnering up with Iran....just what Bush Senior was smart enough not to let happen

damned internet crashed for some reason...so lost the rest of my comments
We shouldn't be over there in the first place. It was another example of nation building. We can't change these people.

Back