Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hes great because he passed urban revitalization, the first step act, gave money to hbcus, brought black unemployment to the lowest it has ever been in history....

So you must be a racist yourself if you hate those positive things for blacks.
I actually approve of some of the things he has done. You state facts, he has done a lot of things that should have been done a long time ago. I believe both sides are capable of doing things if they really want to.

Yes, I've seen some people who are like that lol then again I have seen it on both sides.

Actually there are alot of times Donald Trump has gone off track and pissed us off and we intelligently critique him.

Donald trumps policies come from us not thee other way around. He actually works for the people.

The border wall was asked by border patrol to be build in order to do their jobs which Democrats supported. Donald Trump took that idea and ran with it. Specifically obama, chuck Schumer, diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton were demanding a wall.

WHAT HAPPENED

Is that the Democrats realized blacks like myself stop voting for them. We either stayed home, or left the party entirely. So they are turning their eyes to a new voting block. Illegals. That's why they are fighting so hard to turn illegals into citizens. They dont care if they deflate our wages by over saturating the work ******* or if they eat our tax dollars. They just want votes and tossed blacks to the side.

Trump has supported red flag laws which we were critical of and trump pushing for the wall was us. We were pretty much screaming at him to get it built. I remember millio s of us saying g if you dont get it built we are not re electing you.

I voter for obama twice because he was black. If anything I was a zombie then..Now I'm all about what's best for me and what's best for my country.

If tulsi somehow by a miracle won the presidency as a trump supporter I would still be glad because even though I disagree with most of her policies she has shown alot of intelligence, maturity, shes a doer, shes strong, and she has all the leadership skills neccessary to take this country in the right direction.

Yes, I've seen some people who are like that lol then again I have seen it on both sides.

Donald trump actually has an open door. Brandon Tatum, candace owen Turning point USA one of the many organizations I belong too were literally invited to the White House to speak with trump and he listened to them.

He even invited meek mill to have his input or criminal justice ?. Meek crying about injustice in his songs but trump The president of the United states invited him to take his input and MEEK REFUSED.

When kanye met with trump to tell him what he thought he was laughed at. Grant it kanye is weird but then again so is all of the satanic Hollyweird.

I mean I could post 100s of videos absolutely obliterating all these negative pre conceived notions about trumps because their lies.

I'm not going to waste my time though.

Like I said I have 1000s of videos like this one that will destroy all of your narratives.

Look at the results of Democrats running Los angeles.

and just what has your man done for America....simple question...one answer...if toy can come up with one
Donald Trump Encourages Violence At His Rallies. His Fans ...
trump-violence_n_56e1f16fe4b0b25c91815913
Dec 19, 2016 · Racial slurs, nasty rhetoric and violence at Trump rallies have become commonplace against protesters, bystanders, and reporters. Assaults are committed not only by rowdy Trump fans, but by the staff he employs to keep the events safe. But rather than denounce these incidents, Trump is making them part of his brand, and uses them to rev up crowds.

Trump tax plan would raise taxes on many middle-income ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tax-plan...
Sep 29, 2017 · Ann and Bob are not the sort of taxpayers who are usually targeted for a tax increase — especially as part of a tax plan that cuts taxes overall. Now, let's flesh out their financial situation: Their home is worth $420,000, or 3.5 times their income. They have a mortgage balance of $252,000, 60% of their home's value.

The Companies Offshoring Jobs at a Record Pace Under Trump
jobs-at-a-record-pace...
  • Author: Eric-Schaal
    1. General Motors. Trump administration contracts: $323 million. Outsourced jobs: 2,781. Trump …
    2. Boeing. Trump administration contracts: $9.46 billion. Outsourced jobs: 2,681. In terms of federal …
    3. United Technologies. Trump administration contracts: $1.07 billion. Outsourced jobs: 1,414. In …
    4. Pfizer. Trump administration contracts: $1.07 billion. Outsourced jobs: 1,200. You may recall the

Most countries, including US allies, trust Putin more than ...
putin-trust-trump-poll
Aug 17, 2017 · Most countries, including US allies, trust Putin more than Trump on foreign policy – poll. Putin has more support among South American countries, including Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, and Venezuela, according to the poll. Mexico, which has been highly critical of Trump’s intention to build a wall on its border,...

Trump viewed more unfavorably than Putin in most countries ...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/29/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-global...
Jun 29, 2016 · Trump viewed more unfavorably than Putin in most countries, survey finds. Trump collected the most support in China, with 22% expressing confidence in him. In Canada and India, he had 14% confidence; Australia, 11%; and Japan, 8%. “Confidence in Clinton to handle world affairs is generally high,” the report said.

How Other Countries View America Under Trump - Esquire
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a15367684/trump-world-leadership-gallup-poll
Jan 18, 2018 · The United States is above water in just three European countries: Kosovo, Albania, and Poland. Overall, among European citizens, approval fell from 44 to 25 percent.

The World Hates Donald Trump, According to New Global Poll ...
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-jefferson...
Trump's rise triggers a collapse in global confidence in the U.S. presidency, according to a new poll. Trump's rise triggers a collapse in global confidence in the U.S. …
  • Author: Robert Schlesinger

Comment - Trump’s White nationalist (Supremacy) Agenda

www.informationclearinghouse.info/52141-c.htm

But, what is new is Trump’s tirade and race-baiting is that Race and Racism has become legitimized, normalized, a factor to be used as a much deeper political, racial, social and demographic divide for America’s heart and soul for 2020 presidential electioneering.

Analysis: One year on, Trump still fuels racial divide

Aug 11, 2018 · Analysis: One year on, Trump still fuels racial divide By JULIE PACE, STEVE PEOPLES and ZEKE MILLER August 11, 2018 FILE - In this Aug. 12, 2017, file photo, a counter demonstrator uses a lighted spray can against a white nationalist demonstrator at …

10 Hate Crimes Inspired by Donald Trump’s Hateful Rhetoric ...

https://www.alternet.org/2016/08/10-hate-crimes-inspired-donald-trumps-hateful-rhetoric

Aug 24, 2016 · But please know that not every perpetrator speaks Trump’s name aloud, not every hate crime is reported and not every report makes the news. ... He was using racial slurs.” ... pushed

just thought I would add a few of Atilla the None's finer points

I didn't know Fox put out so much propaganda for trump...…..and now he hates fox for being fakes news.....guess that about sums up all these movies......

I consider myself to be quite open minded but, only I managed to watch that debate for about one hour of the most Myopic group I have ever witnessed. It was petrifying, and there lack of candor was so conspicuous it was grating. Putting aside the hatred toward President Donald Trump, if this group of people, with their big ideas and promises is all the Democratic Party could produce in an attempt to defeat the President in 2020, I can't imagine it happening.

Like I said I have 1000s of videos like this one that will destroy all of your narratives.

Look at the results of Democrats running Los angeles.

You have evidence but I'm not a Democrat lol I don't have a narrative, I just think we need more than a 2 party system. I agree with some things Trump does. I don't agree with everything though.

Back