Do you think it's hot when cuckolds are dominated by the bull?

Is it hot when bulls dominate cuckolds?

• Yes in all aspects

Votes: 189 78.8%
  • Yes but not sexually, only verbally

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 5.0%

• Total voters
Not really, i am an evil white guy my self i can dominate or subvert anyone, but i just like when white girls getting proper blackening

Open to everyone. Should bulls (or his friends) only focus on the wife or to what extent do you enjoy them dominating the cucky too?
One of my wife’s bulls likes to sexually dominate me after finishing her. My wife enjoys watching me submit and I do everything that I can to please her. To be perfectly honest, I love submitting to his desires.

Her other black bulls are not interested in dominating me sexually. They prefer to dominate my wife while I watch and fetch drinks in my pink panties.

Think it’s a matter of degeee. Like, enough to show he’s taking charge, being the dom that the wife wants him to, but not anything “sissy” or anything unwelcome. 🤔
Yes, but what is acceptable varies from person to person and couple to couple. As well as from one bull to the next. That’s why it’s good to develop the bull and cuckold couple relationship as any other relationship if you’re wanting to expand the dynamics. Everyone has limits as well as depths they’re willing to allow themselves to be carried in any lifestyle genre. Even as it relates to the cuckold couple alone the limits have to be learned over time and experiences. Then so to when you ad a bull into the mix.
I do have to shake my head when it seems so many “open minded” think anything outside their preferences is just unacceptable.

Last edited:
For
Open to everyone. Should bulls (or his friends) only focus on the wife or to what extent do you enjoy them dominating the cucky too?
For us in all aspects, its hot to watch and secretly cucky gets turned on by it aswell. Lets be honoust, isnt it dominating/humiliating that a wife fucks other men (Hung bulls) well denying her own hubby/bf... so why not go that little step further.

See I have always been either with already formed couples or women that knew what I was looking for but only wanted a one time cuck encounter and then they ghost. I was with a Interracial couple a few times when i was 22 and they were a little older mid 30's. With them, they expected the cuck duties: fluffing, pre-licking, leg/hair holding, fuck-licking, rest- pause licking , head support, breast attention, feet rubs, and of course cleanup. But they were never made fun of me, laughed at me( maybe besides a giggle or two) , they ask for me to get them water, I would just do it. Like a job, Your boss doesnt verbally put you down but he/she stills experts you to do your job

See I have always been either with already formed couples or women that knew what I was looking for but only wanted a one time cuck encounter and then they ghost. I was with a Interracial couple a few times when i was 22 and they were a little older mid 30's. With them, they expected the cuck duties: fluffing, pre-licking, leg/hair holding, fuck-licking, rest- pause licking , head support, breast attention, feet rubs, and of course cleanup. But they were never made fun of me, laughed at me( maybe besides a giggle or two) , they ask for me to get them water, I would just do it. Like a job, Your boss doesnt verbally put you down but he/she stills experts you to do your job
Well said.

A skilled Dom will read the signs and find the limits. Unfortunately there aren’t too many black guys into sub-dom or BDSM. We have only met one that really understood the dynamics.
i think it works if the wife is dominant and has the bull do what she wants, few women will let another person abuse what they consider theirs

I will have to admit I get some perverse thrill out of watching a Bull I'm with berating my husband for being weak and impotent, an emasculated shell of a man. After all as the Black Alpha Male poignantly points out he is fucking and seeding the wife, what self respecting man would sit by and let that happen but to be perfectly clear, verbal humiliation, though degrading, in no way condones any physical aggression towards him. The instant that transpires our dalliance is immediately terminated.

I will have to admit I get some perverse thrill out of watching a Bull I'm with berating my husband for being weak and impotent, an emasculated shell of a man. After all as the Black Alpha Male poignantly points out he is fucking and seeding the wife, what self respecting man would sit by and let that happen but to be perfectly clear, verbal humiliation, though degrading, in no way condones any physical aggression towards him. The instant that transpires our dalliance is immediately terminated.
You sure you sure sound like a lot of fun

Back