Do you prefer a black man to cum in you or on you?

Since

since then my preference is always no condom with my long term playmates. With unplanned play dates I try really hard to use condoms but at times I forget. 😳
batman facepalm GIF

i love the feeling of cumming inside a woman but I have had some that just order it on their face or in their mouths. Who has a preference and why?
I love knowing and feeling he is cumming inside of me. Huge turn on and makes me feel like yeah I did that to him. I am not opposed to facials but if it is my choice I'd prefer he came on my stomach or chest. It can be exciting seeing him cumming and feeling it land on my skin.

I love knowing and feeling he is cumming inside of me. Huge turn on and makes me feel like yeah I did that to him. I am not opposed to facials but if it is my choice I'd prefer he came on my stomach or chest. It can be exciting seeing him cumming and feeling it land on my skin.
What do you do with that juices on your belly? 😉

i could be wrong, but i doubt there is a woman in this room who would NOT want her BBC lover (of the moment) to cum deep inside her.
I know I sure love the feeling when he tenses up and his body turns hard and then he releases inside me. and having it inside me. We mainly do 3 sums Michael, me and our friend. We've been meeting for 2 years or so, Lately, we've been asking him to bring over 1 or 2 friends. So now I've got 3 bbc friends we can meet with which makes it a lot of fun in case one is busy...
That's hot! love to join you!

Back