Do black women resent, or even hate white women...

Time to check some egos.

Louis CK explained it perfectly: "Men will fuck anything. They'll fuck a rusty keyhole nailed to a donkey's ass" and I'll explain how it relates to this lifestyle and this myth that black men are leaving black women in droves to be with white women.

We've been programmed to think "white is right" in the world, including beauty standards leading non whites to believe their own features and people(especially their women) aren't beautiful, so we have a bunch of brothers in this lifestyle that will fuck anything that's white simply because she is white, regardless of how she looks. This is why you have so many brothers loosely throwing out terms like "PAWG" and "thick" so they can charm their way into some white pussy. A lot of white women get chosen by black men due to the combination 1. Society has placed European beauty standards on a pedestal(while ironically they want big lips and asses now) and the natural thirstiness of your average male.

Men, we've all been there a one point or another. We've smashed a girl well below our standards that we normally wouldn't give a second glance to even after last call, gone off of shots of Jack and AMFs. However, lots of dudes aim low and stay low("a hole is a hole")

Most men don't fuck dimes on the regular or even sparsely and take what they can get and honestly, a lot of these brothers that down black women while praising white women probably weren't pulling attractive black women, or even any attractive women. A lot of them likely found some below average white chick willing to go the extra mile to please them sexually, which gave the brother an ego boost, which made him give her an ego boost with false compliments and reinforced the stereotype of the black man dating the unattractive/busted white girl just because shes white.

TL;DR version: Lots of brothers in this lifestyle are thirsty and desperate with low standards so a lot of white women are going to need to humble themselves because yall aren't as fly as tall think yall are.

jacksonn.gif

Time to check some egos.

Louis CK explained it perfectly: "Men will fuck anything. They'll fuck a rusty keyhole nailed to a donkey's ass" and I'll explain how it relates to this lifestyle and this myth that black men are leaving black women in droves to be with white women.

We've been programmed to think "white is right" in the world, including beauty standards leading non whites to believe their own features and people(especially their women) aren't beautiful, so we have a bunch of brothers in this lifestyle that will fuck anything that's white simply because she is white, regardless of how she looks. This is why you have so many brothers loosely throwing out terms like "PAWG" and "thick" so they can charm their way into some white pussy. A lot of white women get chosen by black men due to the combination 1. Society has placed European beauty standards on a pedestal(while ironically they want big lips and asses now) and the natural thirstiness of your average male.

Men, we've all been there a one point or another. We've smashed a girl well below our standards that we normally wouldn't give a second glance to even after last call, gone off of shots of Jack and AMFs. However, lots of dudes aim low and stay low("a hole is a hole")

Most men don't fuck dimes on the regular or even sparsely and take what they can get and honestly, a lot of these brothers that down black women while praising white women probably weren't pulling attractive black women, or even any attractive women. A lot of them likely found some below average white chick willing to go the extra mile to please them sexually, which gave the brother an ego boost, which made him give her an ego boost with false compliments and reinforced the stereotype of the black man dating the unattractive/busted white girl just because shes white.

TL;DR version: Lots of brothers in this lifestyle are thirsty and desperate with low standards so a lot of white women are going to need to humble themselves because yall aren't as fly as tall think yall are.

View attachment 1993985
Lol yo I'm startin to think TPS is really disgusted with this particular kink in the swinger lifestyle and is just embedding himself in this site sleeper agent-style to every once in a while serve some knowledge to the poor brothas who allow theyself to be rented out as meat to these benighted white folks. That's the vibe lol. Because while he didn't say anything wrong in his post this type of sermonizing is like- the biggest Rule #1 DON'T for people just trying to get off and race play. GOTTA be tryin to pill-in-your-soup, stealth educate people lolz

Lol yo I'm startin to think TPS is really disgusted with this particular kink in the swinger lifestyle and is just embedding himself in this site sleeper agent-style to every once in a while serve some knowledge to the poor brothas who allow theyself to be rented out as meat to these benighted white folks. That's the vibe lol. Because while he didn't say anything wrong in his post this type of sermonizing is like- the biggest Rule #1 DON'T for people just trying to get off and race play. GOTTA be tryin to pill-in-your-soup, stealth educate people lolz

My post wasnt about the race play and being seen as a piece of meat. It was about the talking greasy about black women that comes with it as well as how thirsty dudes are. Yall can get off on race all you want without shitting on the women that aren't apart of this lifestyle. And yes, you are correct in that I didnt say anything wrong in my post. nhr7bou.gif

That painting is not a portrait of Tariq ibn Ziyad. It is 'Le Gardien du serail' (the Guardian of the harem) by Eduard Charlemont, an idealized portrait of the typical black slave the Arabs had to control the passage to the harem. So it is not a 'Moorish warlord' but a slave and probably castrated.
https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/the-moorish-chief/KAGy5AcMNDwZeQ

He is wearing a shemagh headdress, something that is not used in Morocco and never in Muslim Spain. The knife is a janbiya, a weapon from Yemen that again wasn't used by the Moors, etc. As many other paintings of the Orientalist that appear in these 'black history' websites, these paintings are just a random mixture of 'Muslim' or Arab-like garments, landscapes and items to satisfy the stereotypes and the desire of picturesqueness of the Victorians about Orient (and not Spain).

For instance, the Belgian painter François Bossuet invented dozens of buildings in Spanish cities, including domed Ottoman basilicas, to provide his paintings the 'Oriental' aesthetics his public of Northern Europe demanded.
http://sevillanadas.blogspot.com/2012/11/francois-bossuet-el-pintor-que-se.html

All these paintings were created in the 19th century, so they haven't got any documentary value about the reality of Medieval Spain. But even contemporary sources are cited falsely. Alfonso X's Libro de los Juegos ("Book of Games", 1283) show scenes of people from different countries playing different games, so you have Moors, Europeans... and Ethiopians, like that drawing. So the miniature does not pretend to show 'Spanish Moors'. Most of the pictures of the Alhambra of Granada show the palace built by the Spanish Christian king Charles V in 1527, something that proves the author has no idea about Spanish history. Etc, etc.

These are the frescoes of the Alhambra of Granada (15th century).

reyes-940x500.jpg

And this is the manuscript 'Qissat Bayad wa Riyad', from Muslim Spain (13th century). As Ibn Hazm pointed out in 'the Ring of the Dove' (11th century), the Umayyads and the Arab aristocracy of Muslim Spain were pale and blonde because their concubines were Christian slaves from the north.

Bayad-wa-Riyad-f10r.jpg

Last edited:
That painting is not a portrait of Tariq ibn Ziyad. It is 'Le Gardien du serail' (the Guardian of the harem) by Eduard Charlemont, an idealized portrait of the typical black slave the Arabs had to control the passage to the harem. So it is not a 'Moorish warlord' but a slave and probably castrated.
https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/the-moorish-chief/KAGy5AcMNDwZeQ

He is wearing a shemagh headdress, something that is not used in Morocco and never in Muslim Spain. The knife is a janbiya, a weapon from Yemen that again wasn't used by the Moors, etc. As many other paintings of the Orientalist that appear in these 'black history' websites, these paintings are just a random mixture of 'Muslim' or Arab-like garments, landscapes and items to satisfy the stereotypes and the desire of picturesqueness of the Victorians about Orient (and not Spain).

For instance, the Belgian painter François Bossuet invented dozens of buildings in Spanish cities, including domed Ottoman basilicas, to provide his paintings the 'Oriental' aesthetics his public of Northern Europe demanded.
http://sevillanadas.blogspot.com/2012/11/francois-bossuet-el-pintor-que-se.html

All these paintings were created in the 19th century, so they haven't got any documentary value about the reality of Medieval Spain. But even contemporary sources are cited falsely. Alfonso X's Libro de los Juegos ("Book of Games", 1283) show scenes of people from different countries playing different games, so you have Moors, Europeans... and Ethiopians, like that drawing. So the miniature does not pretend to show 'Spanish Moors'. Most of the pictures of the Alhambra of Granada show the palace built by the Spanish Christian king Charles V in 1527, something that proves the author has no idea about Spanish history. Etc, etc.

These are the frescoes of the Alhambra of Granada (15th century).

reyes-940x500.jpg

And this is the manuscript 'Qissat Bayad wa Riyad', from Muslim Spain (13th century). As Ibn Hazm pointed out in 'the Ring of the Dove' (11th century), the Umayyads and the Arab aristocracy of Muslim Spain were pale and blonde because their concubines were Christian slaves from the north.

Bayad-wa-Riyad-f10r.jpg
The Arab aristocracy was light and bright. We get your message lol

The Arab aristocracy was light and bright. We get your message lol

If 40,000 Arabs conquer a territory of 4 million of Europeans, and during 8 generations they breed with blonde concubines, because they have this sexual preference, their offspring will be pale as well. It is called genetics. On the other, the most common Arabic term for a black person is 'abd, meaning 'slave'.

This is king Abdullah of Jordan and his wife...

King-Abdullah-Queen-Rania.jpg

If 40,000 Arabs conquer a territory of 4 million of Europeans, and during 8 generations they breed with blonde concubines, because they have this sexual preference, their offspring will be pale as well. It is called genetics. On the other, the most common Arabic term for a black person is 'abd, meaning 'slave'.

This is king Abdullah of Jordan and his wife...

King-Abdullah-Queen-Rania.jpg
I'm gonna tell you like I told Texas, this really isn't the forum. But for the rest of you brothers, you see how your hotwives and cucks and cucks pretending to be hotwives really think. LoL

Last edited:
Good post, and apparently there are a lot of white chicks like this. They have a racist or very prejudicial mindset, yet they apparently can't resist getting into bed with black men.

For example, these are the types who will vote for and support politicians that support things like police ******* and by extension the ongoing unjust killing of black people, and near every form of societal race based injustice you can imagine, but they will claim, quote, "they are not racist, or harbor no prejudice." Yet, they have tons of all kinds of race based beliefs circulating in their heads. Black woman en masse are against them or hate them because they are the hottest thing since sliced bread and therefore taking away all their men.

Black men en masse no matter what they say all secretly really want white women. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial. All kinds of foolishness. The minute I get any of that vibe, I get blunt. I tell them, not in so many words, that they are assholes and fuck off. Or I find some way of avoiding all such idiots altogether. Come correct or don't come any all.
"Black men en masse no matter what they say all secretlt want white women"
Can I ask how you know this?

"Black men en masse no matter what they say all secretlt want white women"
Can I ask how you know this?
That is not to be read literally. It's sarcasm, which should be evident if not pulled out of context. If you extract a sentence out of context or don't read sentences within context then you surely can arrive at an interpretation 180° from the actual meaning. #readingandcomprehension101

That is not to be read literally. It's sarcasm, which should be evident if not pulled out of context. If you extract a sentence out of context or don't read sentences within context then you surely can arrive at an interpretation 180° from the actual meaning. #readingandcomprehension101
Reread your post. I get what you're saying. When you started a new paragraph it disconnected the central thesis of the argument, creating a disjointed, inefficient flow that made me lose the narrative thread and home in on the embedded statement as if it was a sentiment you were expressing personally as opposed to an illustrative example of the mindset you were indicting. Also quotes might help next time.
#sentencestructureandparagraphdevelopment101

Reread your post. I get what you're saying. When you started a new paragraph it disconnected the central thesis of the argument, creating a disjointed, inefficient flow that made me lose the narrative thread and home in on the embedded statement as if it was a sentiment you were expressing personally as opposed to an illustrative example of the mindset you were indicting. Also quotes might help next time.
#sentencestructureandparagraphdevelopment101
In bold. Fair enough, but I would disagree with use of the word, "inefficient," which here is entirely subjective. Also, what you wrote as a rebuff is a run on sentence. It illustrates very poor use or knowledge of punctuation. Re using quotation marks, this was not necessary since I was not quoting anyone. :)

In bold. Fair enough, but I would disagree with use of the word, "inefficient," which here is entirely subjective. Also, what you wrote as a rebuff is a run on sentence. It illustrates very poor use or knowledge of punctuation. :)
Ah, man! Wondered if you would catch the run on. Touché;)

You have a good sense of humor and you made my morning. Got me cracking up in here. I'm out! TTYL!
Bet. Although quotes would have been helpful as signifying the use of someone else's words isn't there some function. Also you missed the hyphen on "re-using". LoL, sorry. Last time. ✌

Back