Do any white women find the cuckold psyche intriguing or appealing?

Am i a cuck??? Depends on your definition. I love to see my wife fucked by big cocks and black men, the contrast and taboo turns me on as well as watching her get pleasure from an 8”+ cock that i couldnt give her. I am right at 7”and have no issues making her cum. Here is where it gets cloudy. I am not submissive at all, do not and would never put my cock in a cage or be “pussy free” like some of the guys on here. I dont just watch, I also participate in fucking my wife and will suck the bulls cock but not commanded to do it. I would never let my wife cut me off from sex as well when its just the two of us and we only play together, never seperate. She can fuck just about any guy she wants as long as i am there. So am i considered a cuck?
Under the umbrella of the lifestyle CUCKOLD by definition is: A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure. Cuckolds exist on a spectrum between two extremes. One on end is the masochistic cuckold who enjoys humiliations, degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and her lover. The alpha cuckold lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and does not enjoy any form of humiliation and often has a direct say in who his wife sleeps with and when as well as being present. Also, under this umbrella you have Hot Wifing, Wife Sharing and Wife Watching just to name a few. Every situation is different, but the term Cuckold can have many definitions from one extreme to the other. As long as everyone knows there role in the scene and boundaries aren't crossed the women will go home happy. Almost as happy as the BULL who got to enjoy her and the Hub who watched and/or participated in her pleasure.

The number of white cuck wannabes looking for BBC loving white females appears to vastly outnumber the number of white females looking for white cucks.
I wonder how many white females don't pursue this because they don't believe some white men actually want to be cuckolds or believe that their profiles are false?
In my opinion, most women put a lot of their wants and desires on the back burner in a natural role as mom and wife nurturing the household. Many woman don't even know that there are white men out there that won't them to embrace their sexuality and allow them freedom to have sex at home with hubby as well as being encouraged to have sex with other men specifically Black Men. Sex historically was reserved for a husband and wife solely. I know a great deal of single females who enjoy the sexual freedom of being able to have sex with no strings attached but deep down want a man to support that sexual freedom. For some it is just to hard to have that conversation with someone you are dating or even married too for fear of how you will be viewed by the other partner. Just as single females look for a partner, many white men also are looking for a partner especially younger white males trying to quench their thirst involving Interracial Encounters.

Yeah, I find it at least intriguing... especially the part where a cuck hubby provides financial support to his wife and her bull(s), even though hubby is only allowed to watch. Makes for an ideal situation for wife and her lovers... have their cake and eat it too.
I like the way you think! Hell! I love it!

I think women who enjoy being watched while having sex could be a good match for cuckold type males who enjoy watching their partners have sex with black men.
Many white cucks get more aroused watching their partners have sex with black men, than they do having sex with their partners themselves.

"Many white cucks get more aroused watching their partners have sex with black men, than they do having sex with their partners themselves."

nig03496x.gif

That's absolutely true!

Grasping and understanding the cuckold psyche may be too difficult or of no interest to most white women here, but I'm sure for the few who want to delve deeper there may be rewards. There are so many white cuck wannabes out there ready to give their all to be with a BBC loving white woman.

You can broach the subject with me as I'm not a fellow male. :) I always appreciate your comments. Delve deeper if you can.
The dynamic is different for different people. Some men feel submissive by the lifestyle to me, even though the process is the same its the domination of my partner. I truly cherish her and love that she loves me enough to let me give her to other men and I will provide a good life. But I enjoy being in control. I also love the taboo and shock value of the lifestyle as it goes against society norms.

I also would like to know what women think, they certainly don't need a husband or a boyfriend to help them find other men. Do they want a stability of a relationship and the freedom to play?

Steve did not start as a cuck. He had more of that manly control when we first were married. He convinced me to try swinging.

I had a gf who was just starting to cuck her hubby. They really did not know the name of what they were doing. She just found it absolutely intoxicating to have this black teacher try to seduce her. The first time he did she told her husband. He was asking her if she let him touch her butt or kissed him. She could tell he was getting turned on. She in turn loved he was OK with this black guy touching his wife.

So, the gf eventually had sex with her black stud. She told her husband and he loved it and even put his hand into her panties to feel his wife with another guys sperm in her. These two still did not know all of this fun was a lifestyle. They thought there were the only ones.

Katie, the wife, wanted more of her black stud. Her husband was reluctant since Katie was not on birth control. Katie offered to do a threesome with another girl if he said it was ok to be with her black stud.

Can you guess who that other girl was in their threesome???? yeah, me.

She was telling me about how great the black stud sex felt and coming home to give her husband all the details. Steve and I were pretty much doing the wife swap thing. So, when she told me all about, I was curious. I then told Steve, my husband and HE GOT TURNED ON!!!

At first I was shocked, but it wasnt that much different than swinging. So, I went with it. I liked the way we talked about other men fucking me senseless.

To this day, I still love him and am still attracted to him (as a person, not in bed)

Last edited:
Steve did not start as a cuck. He had more of that manly control when we first were married. He convinced me to try swinging.

I had a gf who was just starting to cuck her hubby. They really did not know the name of what they were doing. She just found it absolutely intoxicating to have this black teacher try to seduce her. The first time he did she told her husband. He was asking her if she let him touch her butt or kissed him. She could tell he was getting turned on. She in turn loved he was with this black guy touching his wife.

So, the gf eventually had sex with her black stud. She told her husband and he loved it and even put his hand into her panties to feel his wife with another guys sperm in her. These two still did not know all of this fun was a lifestyle. They thought there were the only ones.

Katie, the wife, wanted more of her black stud. Her husband was reluctant since Katie was not on birth control. Katie offered to do a threesome with another girl if he said it was ok to be with her black stud.

Can you guess who that other girl was in their threesome???? yeah, me.

She was telling me about how great the black stud sex felt and coming home to give her husband all the details. Steve and I were pretty much doing the wife swap thing. So, when she told me all about, I was curious. I then told Steve, my husband and HE GOT TURNED ON!!!

At first I was shocked, but it wasnt that much different than swinging. So, I went with it. I liked the way we talked about other men fucking me senseless.

To this day, I still love him and am still attracted to him (as a person, not in bed)
So the stability of the solid relationship makes you want your husband and you enjoy the taboo of having others? Or am I incorrect

I came to this site specifically trying to understand the cuck mind.

I guess I’ve slowly evolved into this sexually dominant woman. I’m naturally strong and have been that way forever but I equally like a strong male partner.

I was turned on to the Cuck mind by an ex but he was more of a fake bisexual guy, pissed me off, because I turned into a whore for him like I’d never done but he cheated on me.

Before that my ex was open minded after I cheated and said he wasn’t sexually enough and wanted me to do whatever while he was in a military training school, we were too young, too many people got involved and therefore ruined our marriage. People don’t even understand an open relationship.

Then about 13-years ago, on a phone sex line, looking to talk w black men a kinky white guy fully turned me into his cuckholdress and I was hooked.

I’ve never had a full-on cuck relationship, but honestly thought I could find my perfect white guy here and we might unite.

I have a fantasy of a handsome, successful, very great kinky partner who gets off on my over-the-top desire for flings with young black men. That’s a cuckold but not a sissy boi.

I come from a successful background and know that unless I found a cuck with everything I could never leave my current vanilla relationship. My sexual fantasies are 💯 black men, my romantic and life partner fantasies are my white husband who let’s me have it all.

I’m selfish, conservative but still kinky and figure finding the lid to my pot is a long shot! Either way he’s what I’d call a cuckold!
Alpha male cucks are out here, and you are correct some are closet bisexuals who use this to cover.

There are men such as you seek, I am one. That isnt a come on line as I seek that woman who wants our relationship with the spice other men add.

So the stability of the solid relationship makes you want your husband and you enjoy the taboo of having others? Or am I incorrect
Well, let's start with LOVE the sex with my black men.

While the taboo is part of it, the killer orgasms are most of it.

As for Steve (my hubby), he has that "always there" feel about him. I still need him just holding me being close sometimes. He doesn't need to be all manly and go ******* something for dinner. While our rentals (I manage them) clear more than I used to make as an engineer, he still does bring home a good paycheck. While our sex life is mainly me pegging him, I still look forward to having that intimate connection with him. It's like that old saying, "The black men fuck me silly, but I make love with my husband."

Sometimes when I'm in him and I'm on top, he just holds me tight and I hear him breathing deep and I slowly move. I need that. If I had to give up black guy or that, I'd give black guys.

Yes alpha male, I guess that’s what I’m searching for... not sure I understand this part of your response.

That isnt a come on line as I seek that woman who wants our relationship with the spice other men add.
I didn't want to make you think I was "pouncing" on you as you lead on that you are they type of woman I seek and I may be the type of man you seek and ruin the conversation. I know how these guys are when it comes to looking for a hotwife.

If you would like to continue we can PM. I may be many things but I like to try and be a gentleman as well. 🙂

I came to this site specifically trying to understand the cuck mind.

I guess I’ve slowly evolved into this sexually dominant woman. I’m naturally strong and have been that way forever but I equally like a strong male partner.

I was turned on to the Cuck mind by an ex but he was more of a fake bisexual guy, pissed me off, because I turned into a whore for him like I’d never done but he cheated on me.

Before that my ex was open minded after I cheated and said he wasn’t sexually enough and wanted me to do whatever while he was in a military training school, we were too young, too many people got involved and therefore ruined our marriage. People don’t even understand an open relationship.

Then about 13-years ago, on a phone sex line, looking to talk w black men a kinky white guy fully turned me into his cuckholdress and I was hooked.

I’ve never had a full-on cuck relationship, but honestly thought I could find my perfect white guy here and we might unite.

I have a fantasy of a handsome, successful, very great kinky partner who gets off on my over-the-top desire for flings with young black men. That’s a cuckold but not a sissy boi.

I come from a successful background and know that unless I found a cuck with everything I could never leave my current vanilla relationship. My sexual fantasies are 💯 black men, my romantic and life partner fantasies are my white husband who let’s me have it all.

I’m selfish, conservative but still kinky and figure finding the lid to my pot is a long shot! Either way he’s what I’d call a cuckold!
Such an interesting, thoughtful and insightful response. It really is a breath of fresh air to hear a white woman give serious thought to white cuckold men and the interracial cuckold lifestyle.

Your desire to have sexual relationships with black men, while simultaneously having a romantic and supportive relationship with a white male is the type of relationship that many white cucks and cuck wannabes deeply desire too. In fact, for numerous white cuck wannabes they can't imagine any other type of relationship - this cuckold relationship so perfectly fits their sexuality and psyche.

Likewise too, many white cuck wannabes only want to be in a cuckold relationship where their white wife/gf has sex with black men, and usually strong dominant black men too. I include myself in this category, as I'd have no interest in a cuckold relationship if my partner was having sex with white men or any non-black men, maybe this shows how particular this fetish is.

I think most white cucks and cuck wannabes, like myself, are equally sexually attracted to white women as are any 'normal' monogamous-minded men, but the difference comes in how that attraction is expressed. For us white cucks we want our partners to experience interracial sex with big black men, a type and level of sexual excitement that we don't think we could offer. And we obtain incredible levels of vicarious pleasure from knowing our partners are receiving so much sexual excitement and pleasure.

We white cucks have a dilemma of being sexually attracted to white women who like black men, and that can make it difficult for us to find a partner. So it really is great to know there are white females out there, like yourself, who would give consideration to us and the cuckold lifestyle. I'm almost euphoric to know this!

Oh so glad to read your response. I know I’m not verified but I am legitimately here to understand the complexity of this “fetish.”

After an Internet search a few years ago, I found this site.

I don’t know if every or most cucks are bi, bi curious or latently gay. I am sexually open but have my boundaries too. It’s kind of like a pimp minded male, there’s so many layers to take apart because relationships are full of challenges in the first place, then to ad other men in the mix, well there’s the challenge. What I can’t deal with are liars, mental illness, or anyone who’s abusive.

I love the thought of being able to “have it all.” My pussy is seriously turned on just typing this, I have deep desires but think they may remain just that, fantasy. Who knows...
There are many different facets. Some are bisexual, some are unable to admit they are bisexual, some are straight. Depends on the person.

Some are submissive and this is their ultimate form of submission, some are alpha and this is a control thing, some are truly hedonistic.

And it can be a mix and match of all.

Communication between the partners on what they like, what they are willing to and what is off limits, and that is ever changing.

There is no one set type. Most I see are the latent bisexual submissive, that tends to me most popular among the lifestyle.

I am trying to figure out the various types of hotwives, I see those who are "queens" and that goes well with the submissive.

I am more curious if there is a woman who wants a alpha, and be a hotwife, but the security of a stable traditional relationship, but enjoys her other half sharing her.

I should caveat, personally, I enjoy my woman thoroughly enjoying herself being shared, pleasing whatever bull she is with knowing it pleases her man who orchestrates everything for her.

Oh so glad to read your response. I know I’m not verified but I am legitimately here to understand the complexity of this “fetish.”

After an Internet search a few years ago, I found this site.

I don’t know if every or most cucks are bi, bi curious or latently gay. I am sexually open but have my boundaries too. It’s kind of like a pimp minded male, there’s so many layers to take apart because relationships are full of challenges in the first place, then to ad other men in the mix, well there’s the challenge. What I can’t deal with are liars, mental illness, or anyone who’s abusive.

I love the thought of being able to “have it all.” My pussy is seriously turned on just typing this, I have deep desires but think they may remain just that, fantasy. Who knows...
It really is exciting to know there are white females out there, like yourself, who want to dig deeper into the cuckold fetish and find out more about what makes us white cucks tick.

I don't see myself as bisexual or gay, my interest comes in knowing that my white female partner is enjoying interracial sex with a big black male. I can visualise or see the aesthetic beauty of black masculinity with white femininity and the taboo of interracial sex between black men and white women, and in my particular case, the taboo of a big black male cuckolding a white male. I believe I can vicariously experience a level of raw and primal sexual passion that I couldn't provide or experience myself, but is something I'd want my partner to experience.

My sexual focus is on my white female partner whom, in my mind, has become more feminine and sexy by wanting to flirt or have sex with a big dominant black man. This really excites me like nothing else on this planet can.

I also imagine the intimacy that must be shared between the white cuckold couple being able to openly discuss each others' desires as they relate to interracial sex, cuckolding and the wife's/gf's black lovers. Desires and feelings never divulged in most monogamous vanilla relationships.

I haven't really experienced the interracial cuckold lifestyle, but the thought of it has dominated my sexual thoughts for many years now. One day, who knows!

Back