Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?

You are an incel troll just here on a campaign of bitterness and deflection! Beta males like you have meltdowns because you are weak, your body looks like chewed bubble gum, your shyte is too small and your sex game is wack as phuck and no women want to deal with a buster like you!

You're one of those beta male simps who always got used for foodie calls and never got laid in return for your simpin generosity! You're mad at me because you eventually figured out after you were done taking a woman out and feeding her, then dropping her off after only receiving a kiss on the cheek, she turned right around and called up a guy just like me to come over, and blow her back out, and eat the rest of those leftovers you bought!

That's why you mad at me because you know I've never taken a woman out for a date and didn't end up digging her guts out afterwards! That's why you mad at me because half the time the women were asking me out on a date and paying too, and that never happens to bubble gum built busters like you!

You mad because you know the reason why I left the vanilla dating game and joined the lifestyle because I got tired of all the marriage proposals coming at me and the broken heart accusations when all we were doing is just having NSA fun! You mad because women you can only dream about you know guys like me smash for recreational fun! You mad at me because the women that you simp for and would love to marry are a dime a dozen to a guy like me and I used to run through them like a track star but I'm mature and no longer play those games anymore or seek the thrill of the hunt, but you still mad because you know I can go back to doing it at anytime I would still be more successful with women than a beta male buster like you could ever imagine!

So get off of my nuts bro because 10 busters like you couldn't fade me at the same time!
You know that black pussy belong to white dick!

Of some white cuck trawling the internet for Black men to fuck his wife because he can't ?
Nah... Nothing to be jealous of there "Friggin' Hunter"
🤭😜🤣

Of course! Unfortunately, though I'm sure I've known a few that were gay or bi, I didn't know they were gay or bi so I haven't had the pleasure ... yet ;)

Back