Dirty talk while fucking dildo

We’re at a stage where using a BBC every now and then is the norm, she knows I like it.
She has sucked a BBC dildo while I’ve fucked her in missionary once, she did it for me.
Now I want to ask her to talk dirty while I use the BBC dildo on her. Any advice on how to go about this?

So Cool Text GIF by Alanna Flowers

We’re at a stage where using a BBC every now and then is the norm, she knows I like it.
She has sucked a BBC dildo while I’ve fucked her in missionary once, she did it for me.
Now I want to ask her to talk dirty while I use the BBC dildo on her. Any advice on how to go about this?
You may have to start the ball rolling. Ask her if she knows a black guy who she would like to fuck ... from work, gym, etc. She can imagine him fucking her and saying it out aloud.

So far all good advice. Take it slow and enjoy it. You should be in it for the long haul and for her to please many bbc’s.

In the same boat. Wife will deep throat the BBC dildo but wont really get into it. Ive recently hinted at it being "another dick" sort of hinting its another guy in the bedroom. She has once said "you like when i suck that big black cock??" but i think she regretting it shortly after and has been weird when i get it out sometimes.

Now I want to ask her to talk dirty while I use the BBC dildo on her. Any advice on how to go about
I recently saw a video of a wife being spit roasted by the husband and a black dildo. The dildo had a suction cup and was stuck to the wall. She started sucking on the black dildo with the husband taking her from behind. He was prodding her along, asking if she liked sucking that BBC and if she wanted a BBC fucking her. She was responsive, saying she wanted BBC and she switch around, taking the BBC dildo in her pussy and sucking her husband's cock. He continued encouraging her to fuck the dildo harder and asking how it compared to his cock. She was totally into it and came hard, fucking that BBC dildo. I hope they have taken the next step forward and replaced the dildo with the real thing!

U are on the right path many years ago my wife started with a black dildo. Then it became naughty talking to me and then phone sex with black men. Ultimately leading to the real thing and never learning back. The vids I took of my wife with her dildos dirty talking is still so hot to watch today

U are on the right path many years ago my wife started with a black dildo. Then it became naughty talking to me and then phone sex with black men. Ultimately leading to the real thing and never learning back. The vids I took of my wife with her dildos dirty talking is still so hot to watch today
I really get turned on by those videos of a hot wife talking dirty.

Back