Dancing at a club and a black man notices you don't have panties on. He starts to dance with you and fingers you. Do you let him continue?

I never wear panties to a club!My husband sits at the bar and watches and by the time I get a ******* at the bar guys are talking to me,touching me and seducing me.Soon a guy will be sliding up my leg with his fingers and once he feels my hot,wet pussy he knows Im for him and the kissing begins and before you know it he’s standing between my legs and Ive got a leg wrapped around his leg and Im pulling him into my pussy,bumping against his hard fat cock with my pussy!Its not long after that we are usually fucking lol in a restroom stall,out in the back seat of his car,up against a wall in a dark corner of the club or sometimes he takes me to his crib and fucks the ******* outa me in his bed as my husband sits alone at the bar and patiently waits till Im brought back to him!All thanks to no panties at the club 😊

As others have said it's really about time and place. If I just met the guy on the dance floor, I wouldn't expect it nor want it. If I like him I'll invite him back to the booth and if his hands started to wonder I would probably encourage him to go farther. Later on if I'm totally turned on, I would let his hands go anywhere on my body he wanted while on the dance floor. My husband watching the whole thing, of course.

Whenever I took my wife to a club, she was usually "in heat" and ready to be fucked to orgasmic heaven. She was also fertile on a number of these occasions and being bred was also on her agenda. She always wore her CFM outfit, no bra or panties. She never got to the point where her bare pussy would be fingered. When a stud asked her to dance, she would reply: "I would rather have you fuck me". She would then take the stud's hand and place it on her bare pussy, which was already sopping wet and ready to be filled with hard cock. As far as where the mating would take place, my wife would agree to a dark corner, a restroom stall, or in the parking lot. If it was the parking lot, my wife would suggest the back of our van, where an air mattress awaited. Wherever the fucking was to take place, my wife always removed her little black dress, and gave it to me to hold while I watched her being the married slut she always was.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 15
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 14
Fuck no, you knock him over the head with a glass and gouge his eyes out.

I don't care what you look like that's not how you come onto a girl at a club. You can't just start with that or you'll get shot or arrested for sexual assult lol .

RIGHT 🤣🤣🤣

I'm bold, I'm not THAT bold, that's pretty much sexual assault.

I've had women PUT my hand on their crotch to lmk its all good 😈 then the fun begins.... 💦💦

I was at a party when a black guy I was a friend of mine to dance when she come back she looked disgusted she said he was rubbing his cock against her later on that night you asked me to dance then took me into the toilet and then fuck me from behind

We went me and my wife to dance club .. when we arrived… a young guy take my wife to dance… after while she set in our table and take off her panties under table and give me it … and she return to dance with that gay … I touch her panties it is so wet … then they despair about half hour and tell me she was fucked from that guy .. she was very tired and her hair not as usual… she tell me had great fuck …..

Back