Dancing at a club and a black man notices you don't have panties on. He starts to dance with you and fingers you. Do you let him continue?

My friend's wife has been doing this 20 plus years that my friend has been with her. At first I though it was just she let guys dance with her, then flirt and buy her drinks. I questioned my friend and he said that he was cheap and that she was just hustling drinks. Years later found out she would exchange numbers and hook up with some of those guys.
(y)

Maybe my gf and did not go to the right bars some yrs back. I wore underwear, but she did not. My outfits were a little shorter than hers, but her's were still short enough to "flash" if her legs were not crossed.

Nothin!!!!!!!!!! No blk guys paid much attention to her that she did not flirt with first.

Sadly we are on the year 2022 the year of the mad terrorist feminism and if someone does something to someone then that one is sitting in the court in front of the judge sentenced to endless years in Hell to forever.

Sadly we are on the year 2022 the year of the mad terrorist feminism and if someone does something to someone then that one is sitting in the court in front of the judge sentenced to endless years in Hell to forever.
What you are saying is that you don't know the difference between right and wrong! ******* is violence against women. It's not about sex. It's an attack, and it's illegal. How would you feel if you were attacked, and a stiff cock shoved up your boy pussy? I don't understand people in this country who think they have the freedom to do anything they want regardless of its impact on others. If you commit a crime, there are consequences.

I can't resist this one. My first thought why not, Then thinking about it it might be safer to ask. Going out without panties seems like a clear sign or invitation . It may however be only for the convenience of the possibly big hunk she came with. A seen dip might get a split lip. There's also the possibility she had a accident and the soiled panties were removed. Dancing in wet panties would not be my favorite thing. For those who think darker thoughts they might be missing because she already fucked some lucky guy and those cum soaked panties are not comfortable either and may smell of sex. The reality is if there not there guys i bet your getting some other sign or hint that fingers might be welcome, did you miss it.

One time I went to the dance club and was dancing with a guy, I saw he was excited and turned around and started rubbing on him. He started moving his hands all over the front of my body, first my breast, and my tummy and then up and down my legs, I felt his hand brush against me a few times and then he started rubbing me and slid his finger inside. It was such an amazing feeling being out on the crowded dance floor with his hard penis pushing behind me while he rubbed and slid his finger inside me with all those people around us

Fuck no, you knock him over the head with a glass and gouge his eyes out.

I don't care what you look like that's not how you come onto a girl at a club. You can't just start with that or you'll get shot or arrested for sexual assult lol .

Back