Cum Eating

Love all the obedient cucks wanting to eat those black babies …

I’ve been swallowing seed from bbc kings for decades before I found out it’s a natural antidepressant

The first time my husband did it, I thought it was dirty, or maybe he was gay. Then I had such an intense orgasm that I started to crave it.

I couldn’t understand why he would have a desire to do it, I thought it must be ******* instinctive. Maybe the act is a competitive way to reduce the chances of conception by the beta male, by cleaning or removing some of the alpha seed.

Then I read a couple of articles that, if true, just totally flip the results.

1) Female Orgasms increase the chances of conception. The motion of the cervix during orgasm is forsing additional sperm into the uterus.

2) a sperms motility may actually improve in the presence of saliva. Saliva does not ******* sperm cells and it does not impede the cells motility.

So in the end, your instinctive enjoyment may actually be helping the Bull fertilize your wife’s eggs. That is a way more erotic thought to me
After reading stories of husband's eating their wives after she fucked another man and he came in her and she went home and hubby was horny and licked her to orgasm I knew I had to try it so I fucked my girlfriend and headed south omg it tasted amazing 8ve been hooked ever since

Do other cucks out there have the same yearning to eat black cum as I do? As a white slave cuck serving my wife and her black lovers, I find myself yearning to slurp up her black lovers' cum. In fact, after my wife has sex with a black lover, I always beg for the used cum. I am not allowed contact with my wife's pussy, It is for black use only. So I am not allowed to lick up her creampies. I have to wait for any cum that drips out of her pussy onto the floor, or sometimes she puts some with her hand or foot and lets me lick it off her hand or foot. When my wife wants to give me a little "reward" for good behavior, she will sometimes use a condom when she fucks her black boyfriend, and then feed it to me in front of her boy friend. She will be sit on the couch with her boyfriend and dangle the used condom filled with cum above me as I kneel naked on the floor and beg to be fed the cum. She will then let me masturbate as she drips the cum out of the condom into my mouth as I eagerly swallow and then drops the condom in my mouth for me to slurp clean of every drop of cum like a pathetic cuck, as I say "Thank you, Ma'am" and "Thank you, Sir" and have my pathetic slave cuck sex masturbating while slurping up her boyfriend's cum. Although we have not done this yet, my wife has talked about feeding me cum directly from her black lover's cock when she is on her period and does not feel like fucking, and instead gives a hand job to her boyfriend. She said she will have me kneeling naked there with my mouth wide open near his cock, ready to receive the cum in my mouth and on my face when he cums. That excites me and I can't wait. Do other cucks have similar thoughts and experiences?
I'm required to eat and clean the cum out of her pussy every time, whether i want to or not. Then I also have to lick her black balls cock clean every time as well. I am required to fuck lick every time by laying underneath her while she's fucked from behind. Sometimes her bbc bull pull out of her pussy or ass and cums directly in my mouth. Other times he cums inside her then she immediately sits on my face to make me eat it. She squeezes my swollen balls while I'm fuck licking and eating cum, haven't been allowed to cum in months. If I get to it's a ruined caged orgasm

I'm required to eat and clean the cum out of her pussy every time, whether i want to or not. Then I also have to lick her black balls cock clean every time as well. I am required to fuck lick every time by laying underneath her while she's fucked from behind. Sometimes her bbc bull pull out of her pussy or ass and cums directly in my mouth. Other times he cums inside her then she immediately sits on my face to make me eat it. She squeezes my swollen balls while I'm fuck licking and eating cum, haven't been allowed to cum in months. If I get to it's a ruined caged orgasm
Fed or dining regularly lucky you

Under what circumstances would you NOT want to clean? Sounds like a trip to the fair, honestly. And who could turn down the fair?

I have been cleaning my wife's creampies since the very beginning over 100 different black men well over 500 times with repeats it is one of my favorite things it has on more than one occasion caused me to cum in my own panties without touching myself just from smelling and cleaning her cum filled pussy

michael isn't gay/bi or cuckold. he only eats the cum from my pussy, whether it's his or other's and he does it because i tell him to clean me. it's become part of our normal sex life where I don't have to say anything and he just cleans me.
Exactly I don't need told but I wait u til I am told

The first time my husband did it, I thought it was dirty, or maybe he was gay. Then I had such an intense orgasm that I started to crave it.

I couldn’t understand why he would have a desire to do it, I thought it must be ******* instinctive. Maybe the act is a competitive way to reduce the chances of conception by the beta male, by cleaning or removing some of the alpha seed.

Then I read a couple of articles that, if true, just totally flip the results.

1) Female Orgasms increase the chances of conception. The motion of the cervix during orgasm is forsing additional sperm into the uterus.

2) a sperms motility may actually improve in the presence of saliva. Saliva does not ******* sperm cells and it does not impede the cells motility.

So in the end, your instinctive enjoyment may actually be helping the Bull fertilize your wife’s eggs. That is a way more erotic thought to me
My wife got pregnant 2 times and we have 2 wonderful mixed children I watched her both times be bred by black men she was in a long term relationship with each time. I ate her to orgasm both times it was so erotic and sexy knowing I may be helping the process

There is no "making me" eat cum. I eat cum because I LOVE it. Mrs hates cum in her mouth or on her face, I'm the cum slut in the family. I happily eat any and all cum that finds it way onto or into her body. It's not the color of the cock that cums that's important, what's important is that he shoots as big a load as many times as possible into her. She's had one younger BBC, only cums once when fucking her but shoots amazing loads. If she splatters her chest it covers her tits and tummy. When he breeds her when he pulls out it just comes pouring out of her pussy. Making my mouth water now.

At the time of her first BBC we were still noobies. We were experimenting for a year without actual sex with others. The year after we decided to take the next step. Her second FWB was black, and stayed around for some time. She said it was the best sex she has had. Since we were new to the lifestyle, we agreed on using condoms. She broke that rule only 2 nights fucking him. (She was already on birth control at the time)

I'm never present when she plays, but come over when she is done. So after her first condomless experience, I came to her dorm. She was lying in her bed, having cum on her belly and slightly dripping out of her pussy. She was touching it a little while she said: "look baby, he came so much". I was overwhelmed by jealousy because she broke the rule. The feeling of being cucked stopped me from being upset.

She ordered me to come to bed and lick her pussy because she was sore. I protested a little for obvious reasons. She answered that she would like to taste her after this moment. Later she found that me licking her clean made her feel loved, that someone is there for her after. Like a sign of submission and aftercare.

I have eaten cum from her stretched ass and pussy ever since. Now with her longterm black boyfriend it's no different.

Back