Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

it is intense to watch your wife sit on another mans lap in a club kissing him while he feels her and other people watch and make comments about how she is going to get fucked. The whole scene of dancing with a guys hands running up her ass while she grinds into his cock sets of a chain of emotions from erotic to angst
That’s why I told her we need to find a babysitter so we can go clubbing,she said it would be nice😋

Harold remained still while he watched. Shango wrapped his arm around Lena and kissed her while she caressed his face over her shoulder. Harold listened to her deep breathing intermixed with their smooching kiss. Lena lifted her leg over Shango’s thigh as he continued to grind against her. Harold couldn’t tell if Shango had penetrated his wife yet. It wasn’t until Shango lifted her leg further and Lena gave a sharp cry that he knew then that her lover had struck home.

IMG_0482.gif

Stunning couple
She is absolutely the cutest little short Queen Of Spades woman on the website, reminded me of my deceased wife who was exclusively for BLACK after her first time. She was 4' 8" 102# and really enjoyed her endowed BLACK lovers with 8" and 9" thick dicks. She usually would have sex all night with them. She denied me with my tiny little boy size penis after she had her first BLACK ENCOUNTER back in 1985.

Last edited:
Harold remained still while he watched. Shango wrapped his arm around Lena and kissed her while she caressed his face over her shoulder. Harold listened to her deep breathing intermixed with their smooching kiss. Lena lifted her leg over Shango’s thigh as he continued to grind against her. Harold couldn’t tell if Shango had penetrated his wife yet. It wasn’t until Shango lifted her leg further and Lena gave a sharp cry that he knew then that her lover had struck home.

Nothing more beautiful or arousing to watch. Perfect sex.

Back