1, 2 and 5 from this list. Very erotic scenarios. In fact, in the case of #1, it's so hot to think of them checking into a hotel as a couple, possibly a married couple, since she would be wearing her wedding ring.

1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?

#4; observe nature take its happy course. #3; required to stay en femme and chastity and serve. #7 dress as a French maid with chastity device

Well we’ve already done #2, #5, & #6(this one lots of times), so those aren’t really fantasies anymore, so I’d have to say definitely #1 (wife goes away on a week long sex filled vacation destination without husband), #3 (wife gets her favorite BULL for the weekend without husband around), AND #8 (wife goes to BULL’S house where her favorite bull and 5 or 6 of his BBC buddies ravage her all night and send her home completely used and abused, but very, very satisfied the next morning).

I like 4 and 5. I know those are fantasies Mark has mentioned as exciting. Once I try any of this for real, maybe my preference will change.
DI

Once you try any of this for real, you're going to want to do #6 very often (If you find the right Bull that is). Then you can always add in #5 at the same time if you want. We've done #6 many, many times and it never ceases to be exciting and fun for both of us for different reasons!

Once you try any of this for real, you're going to want to do #6 very often (If you find the right Bull that is). Then you can always add in #5 at the same time if you want. We've done #6 many, many times and it never ceases to be exciting and fun for both of us for different reasons!
I love the idea.

Back