1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?
Him - 2, 6, 4

Me - 2, 3, 4

3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
#3 #5 #7

2. Her bull shares her with another man.
4. Dress her sexy and go to bull hangouts.
6. She returns home full of cum from her bull(s).

Especially 6! There's nothing hotter than knowing she's got a pussy full of another mans sperm. She can't get any naughtier than that, its so dirty!

For me:

1, 2, 4, 5 & 6 all happen, they aren't fantasy any longer.

On #4, I have driven my wife with her only having an overcoat on and sexy see thru lingerie underneath to one of her bull's homes and waited in the driveway while they fucked. I have also drove her to a remote parking lot, overcoat on, nothing underneath, and watched her get bent over the hood of our car taking black cock and then drop to her knees right by the drivers side door to take his load on her face, complete with leaning in the window and kissing me afterwards.

7. Hasn't happened as far as dressing like a butler but I have had to watch naked in my chastity cage and fetch them drinks and snacks while they fucked in our bed. Also, she will order me to fetch her vibrators to hand to her while they fuck.

3. This is a huge fantasy of mine. I'd like to have a long term live in lover for her! Can't imagine how hot it would be to come home from work day after day to find them all over the house in the middle of some great fucking! Would love to come home from work to kiss my wife hello while she's doggy style trying to kiss me back as she's cumming from a BBC pounding her from behind! Would love to have movie nights in the living room, him sitting naked on our couch, me in the recliner locked up and wife in her nightie, head in his lap, playing with his big black balls and teasing and kissing around on his cock driving him crazy until they both can't take it any longer and she straddles his lap and the real movie starts up!

Number 4and 6 would be my boyfriend's choice

Hmm,
Definitely number 2 Her bull share her with another man.
Possibly Number 3 Having her bull as a live-in lover for a weekend.
And Number 6, although I would like to be there to witness it

Back