were you actually talking clearly to hubby over the phone as you were getting fucked, or did he only hear your moans and cries?
Initially, I answered the phone and I was trying to talk but couldn't talk coherently . He didn't know until then I was being fucked by my bull. My bull kept pounding me and all he could do was listen to my moans and orgasms.

Initially, I answered the phone and I was trying to talk but couldn't talk coherently . He didn't know until then I was being fucked by my bull. My bull kept pounding me and all he could do was listen to my moans and orgasms.

and did your hubby confess to you how many times he jerked off as he listened to his wife's orgasms with a black man?

1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?

1. With their alone vacation specifically planned at her high-risk time.

3. Having her guy make love to her in our marital bed and fall asleep with her for an overnighter makes love to her again in the morning.

6. She returns home from his bed full of only his cum and in love...but no friends just his.

Back