Controversial Topic 🚨: Raceplay

I'm so ashamed, but I'll tell you... When I'm with a black man, I love it when they talk dirty to me, especially about my race and body. They can call me "little yellow bitch" or "Asian slut" - it makes me feel so naughty and desired. And when they're inside me, I love it when they say things like "You're so tight for a little Asian girl" or "Your pussy is so hungry for my big black cock, you little yellow cunt." It makes me feel like I'm pleasing them so much.

And when I'm sucking their dick, I love it when they tell me how good I am, like "You're the best little Asian cocksucker I've ever had" or "Your mouth is so hot, you little yellow whore." Sometimes, they'll even say things like "You're so lucky to have a big black cock in your mouth, you little Asian bitch" or "You're such a good little slut for taking all of me, you yellow cunt." It's so naughty, but it makes me feel like I'm doing something special for them.

But, when they call me "my little Asian cum dumpster" or "my Korean fucktoy," it makes me feel so used and desired. It's like they're owning my body, and it makes me want to please them even more. Just thinking about it is making me so wet...

And, oh, when they talk about my body, like "You have such a tight little Asian pussy" or "Your legs are so sexy, you little Korean minx," it makes me feel so proud to be an Asian woman. And when they say things like "You're so lucky to have a big black cock inside you, you little Asian girl" or "You're such a good little slut for taking my big black cock, you yellow bitch," it makes me feel like I'm doing something special for them.

I know it's naughty, but I love it when they talk dirty to me like that. It makes me feel so desired and used, and it makes me want to please them even more.

Back