Controversial Topic 🚨: Raceplay

Let me ask this? How is this any different than any other form of play or fetish? If you’re a guy and you’re into a woman telling you to give her your seed and it turns you on, how is this any different?

Last edited:
It's all about limits and boundaries and respect. If you're okay with race play and the man who is taking on the role of black bull is also good, or actually asking you to engage in it? Go ahead. But make sure everyone knows and understands that this is a roleplay scenario. Using racially charged language outside of that is utterly inappropriate. I've (the wife) had and enjoyed race play scenarios many times, but I've also played with black men who wanted nothing to do with that. We've always left it in their hands, and been respectful of others boundaries and desires.

It's all about limits and boundaries and respect. If you're okay with race play and the man who is taking on the role of black bull is also good, or actually asking you to engage in it? Go ahead. But make sure everyone knows and understands that this is a roleplay scenario. Using racially charged language outside of that is utterly inappropriate. I've (the wife) had and enjoyed race play scenarios many times, but I've also played with black men who wanted nothing to do with that. We've always left it in their hands, and been respectful of others boundaries and desires.
I don’t think anything should be pushed on someone that’s not willing.

Black people do raceplay but it’s colorism, light skin, dark skin. Black and white raceplay has everything tho, history, economic segregation, cultural differences, both cultures tolerating it at best and against all those odds, we find each other behind closed doors and can’t keep our hands off each other. Natural curiosity, societal divisions, intentional or not, makes us seek each other even more. Technology being a facilitator that gets better every cycle.

It’s a very subjective thing. I personally think it is up to the individuals there at the time.
But I do not even understand why it should be a problem ! We must not be hypocrits , we all know that a huge part of the thrill in this " lifestyle " comes from the race contrast !! So why denying it ???

Man I think the best approach it to each their own. Communication is key in this lifestyle. Talk to each other about it. Everyone involved
Yes, of course, each their own ! Nevertheless, it s funny to see that even here, political correctness invades all !!!
My wife has a Black lover, and both have no problem with this " N word " :)

But I do not even understand why it should be a problem ! We must not be hypocrits , we all know that a huge part of the thrill in this " lifestyle " comes from the race contrast !! So why denying it ???
Im high as hell. Ate 2 gummy’s and they’ve taken affect. Got to head to bed. GN

Back