CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

Is u hubby a loser Like my hubby….mini cuck and cuming very fast…..lol…
Yes he put his small cock in that Condom and sliding in my pussy without any Resistance. After 4 or 5 slides he cums immediately in his condom and needs to ******* it.

I usually dont allow him to cum for 3 weeks and edge his dick 5-6 times a week for Minimum 1 hour. No wonder he cums so fast 😅

Yes he put his small cock in that Condom and sliding in my pussy without any Resistance. After 4 or 5 slides he cums immediately in his condom and needs to ******* it.

I usually dont allow him to cum for 3 weeks and edge his dick 5-6 times a week for Minimum 1 hour. No wonder he cums so fast 😅
Hubby is Never in side

So just facts here …and let’s just face it …The most exciting sex a married wife will ever experience is a spontaneous all alone in a bed with someone she’s very attracted to that very first time completely unprotected no condom and no pulling out while her husband is at work never ever to find out… it’s a sheer heart pounding pleasureful experience when she feels him releasing his warm potent seed …she will never forget and always many times think fondly back on….facts

Last edited:
Never rubber!
Because it's just hotter and better for everyone included. The risk of pregnacy takes it to another level. And it's something you can deal with later.
He just needs to be clean.
Clean or nothing :)

Back