If the condom breaks do you stop

I agree with you. On several occasions, the condom broke, and I didn't know that my black lover had ejaculated inside me until it was too late.
Why do you keep buying cheap condoms? You know that they make good ones too that don't break. Either you use a good one or don't use it at all! :)

This has happened to me but to all you ladies if your bull wears a condom and it breaks inside you do you stop and put another one on or let nature take its course.
My wife had this happen. She ripped the broken condom off and told her bulk to ejaculate inside her vagina. Risky move while she was ovulating but she came the most I’d ever seen that night.

LOL well in the sense of nature I do have an IUD so that helps with one side of things. Also the times I have been having sex with someone and the condom has broken we usually find out after things are done. Other times we usually just keep going.
That IUD comes out very easily .

If it breaks you keep fucking this married slut wife pussy until you cum!!! I prefer you don’t even wear one but if you do…you keep going no time to stop!!

There have been a few times when the condom broke, but it was always a situation where neither one of us realized it until after the fact . . . it's too late now 😛 Held my breath for a little while hoping never to hear, "I'm pregnant". Indeed, that never happened 😅

Back