Considering BJ without condom. Your advice?

Hi everyone!
We have our next date coming up with our friend. Up untill now (four dates) everything has been done with condom, including blowjobs. And it’s fantastic even with condom😊
Now we are very carefully considering for her to suck his bbc without condom. Sex however will be with condom as usual.
It would be a big step for us, because
we are scared of health risks. Even though our friend is a very intelligent, sensible and hygienic person who takes care of himself very well.
He does have more couples and wives that he sees besides us.

What are your thoughts and also your experiences on the matter? Would you like to share them with us? We are very interested in the perspective on this from both couples as well as you guys with bbc’s:)

Thanks so much in advance!
Honestly the only time I have used condoms when giving a man a BJ was when we had some of the flavored ones and that was a lot of tasty fun. So IMO if you are all ready then go for it and have a good time. If everyone is clean both in hygiene and in health then there should not be any reason not to enjoy yourselves so long as that is what all of you want.

Having a woman suck your cock without a condom is like throwing a rock at airplanes. Has no sense.

What I do make sure is that the white girl shows me that she is totally healthy, shows recent tests and that of course her mouth doesn't stink.

Because if the latter is positive, if you don't take care of your oral hygiene, I don't want to imagine the rest.

You can get an at home AIDS test that is a swab of the gums and 20 minute wait. That's what my wife and I do with prospective bulls. I think the kits are $30 each or so. Buy them on Amazon.

The risk from oral is almost 0. Stomach acids ******* things like HIV etc, even according to the CDC. And condoms get in the way of making babies :) NEVER use them with a Black Alpha.

Hi everyone!
We have our next date coming up with our friend. Up untill now (four dates) everything has been done with condom, including blowjobs. And it’s fantastic even with condom😊
Now we are very carefully considering for her to suck his bbc without condom. Sex however will be with condom as usual.
we are scared of health risks. Even though our friend is a very intelligent, sensible and hygienic person who takes care of himself very well.

What are your thoughts and also your experiences on the matter? Would you like to share them with us? We are very interested in the perspective on this from both couples as well as you guys with bbc’s:)

If you have to suck my cock with a condom don’t do it at all. I’ll just use your pussy

Hi everyone!

Unprotected oral lead to STD (HIV) ONLY WHEN there is cut on the dick/balls and bleading in the lady's mouth. Oral means without rubber and its low risk. I don't know what is the pleasure in oral with condom. I had LTR with a wife who didn't like oral much (both giving and getting - unless she is high), I never pushed her, yet we had good sex. I wud ask a woman to not to blow me rather than doing it with a rubber. Also I dump all such selfish couples out there, who are so focused on just their pleasure and doesn't believe in reciprocation or value bull's time.

Simple go get tests a week before and abstinence up to the date. Done.
Exactly. I've said it before, a test is only as good as the moment you do it and if you are abstinant till the next encounter and with protection. Then you have to think about the overlap in case anything was not caught. I get tested every three months, and unless I'm with my lady, it's always with protection. So ultimately, it's up to you and also how current the test results are, (yes yours too), and if you both been responsible. Sure it's easy to put the blame on him, but it goes both ways.

Hi everyone!

Its really good that you go with caution. I would advise you something but it doesn't mean what I say, you already made the decision to go further. If its a bull you consistently engage with, its a very good signal that he is consistently clean and tidy. I don't think that anyone will be able to talk you out of it since all parties involved have a desire to go all in. Sometimes all the caution in this world can't stop desire. If everything goes all right after sucking, it is a very good sign. By the tone of your post it seems that the risk only makes you more horny and you are just letting the tease linger. You are teasing yourself but something tells me that your girl will have his cum flowing out of her pussy even sooner then you think. Sometimes one just has to roll the dice and go with the flow and you two kinda suck with resisting its pull.

My wife has only sucked without, thankfully she hates the taste of latex. Probably the best thing I’ve ever seen sexually, her slobbering over a thick, long, BBC… heaven

Back