Cheating wife at Krogers

Krogers on Saturday morning before football games are full of white women shopping. I met this nerdy but sexy white wife at Krogers, she was wearing a freaking Michigan football jersey, Ohio State football fan here. I was crazy, while we were talking, I swear, it seemed like all of the white women where circling around me in the isle wanting dick, lol. But, she told me her husband was out of town and her ******* worked there. So, I played it off, in said " I don't want your ******* to beat me up, if he see me talking with you" she said, no worries, he's a nerd, just play games all day. I asked her, this is one of my test questions, when meeting a complete stranger, when a potential vide is there, "would your hubby mind, if I keep in contact with you, because you have a "good vide about yourself" She said, she don't know, I didn't expect to meet a friend, coming to the grocery store. Here's the thing, again while talking, I was looking at other white women just putting out there but I caught her looking at my wood, of course no underwear wearing sweat pants. I just asked her, would you like to come hang out and watch some football. She said, she needed to bring her grocery back home, but only stay 5 minutes away, I asked, are you coming after that, she said, well honestly, for some reason, I just trust you, I walked her to car, dude, she was horny as hell, just all over her face, she kind of reminded me of peggy hill, off of king of the hill. But anyway, went to her house, parked in her garage, she put the refrigerator item up, before I can say a word, she was sucking my dick, swallowed all my nut. She was on monthly thing, I thought she was lying, but she wasn't, lol.
Wow.
Just goes to show, BBC is now the in thing.

I know I'm always looking at Blacks when I'm out and about
whether I'm with my husband or not. I know there are times
when I put myself out there by my choice of apparel but I'm
not ashamed to let others know what I love. When we make
that prolonged eye contact with the smile that follows, I get
butterflies in my stomach and a moist pussy when I'm approached.
A short conversation can usually tell if there's any chemistry. If
there is, it can be special, if not, it's always nice to chat with a
confident Black Man.
m (3).JPG

I know I'm always looking at Blacks when I'm out and about
whether I'm with my husband or not. I know there are times
when I put myself out there by my choice of apparel but I'm
not ashamed to let others know what I love. When we make
that prolonged eye contact with the smile that follows, I get
butterflies in my stomach and a moist pussy when I'm approached.
A short conversation can usually tell if there's any chemistry. If
there is, it can be special, if not, it's always nice to chat with a
confident Black Man.
View attachment 3014066
Exactly, glad to hear you make it clear and not nervous. Nothing sexier than a white woman who know she loves BBC and let the world know. The same goes hear, I love fucking white women, especially married white women, such a dick stiffener.

My wife meets most her men out and about in normal settings. She loves the flirt and the hunt and being hunted. Plus when a black men gets near her she gets so wet just them being close and I am sure a lot of black men can tell her arousal so that helps

those are perfect seduction situations. Does your wife fuck after that random meet, flirt, hunt?

Im from Ga too. That's whats up...read this post a while back but didn't know this happened in Ga
Yeah bro, it goes down. Just be confident, make eye contact, with a smile. Not staring hard, just long enough to show interest, be patient and they will let you know. But sometimes, they are shy or nervous. Lol.

Also, try Starbucks in a mix or white area, not off cascade, if you are looking for a white girl.

I forgot which night is best, but go to Johnny hideaway, dude it's full of mature white women.

If you are into white bbw, let me know. I know a spot, where they love bros and treat us very good. I went 3 time and got fuck 3 time. Personally, I think it's an underground queen of spades, hotwire spot. Black chicks be there, but I have seen a couple of spades tattoo. Also, I noticed a lot of rings on the white women, but no of the bro have any.

She has most the time it is just flirting number exchange and doesn't get that far sometimes yes it does and sometimes really fast

I like the “sometimes really fast” part. Thinking how your wife, who loves the flirting, loves the hunt, can get so
overwhelmed with lust that she has to have sex with the black guy; just has to have it. That’s a hot situation.

Last edited:
No disrespect to the white guys but black women view white guys with little interest for the most part, he's just one of the girls. They tend to get jealous when they see a put together brother with a white women, just like some white guys. Plus, black women sometimes try to put on a show, trying to get our attention in a if you will, "we can play that game too", but reality is, BBC is desire by all and can't be replace.
That's just 360 degrees of truth 😅

Back