CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Problem is a majority of white women on this site have an agenda and don't respect white men when it comes to issues of sex. My points were about analyzing the logic and philosophy of majority of white women on this site, and how that same logic can be applied to how white women can be devalued and deemed sexually inadequate in the world of sex as they devalue white men and say white men are sexually inadequate. Logic would dictate that if those who say a person of white skin is sexually inadequate, that logic would dictate that applies and includes ALL white skin people no matter what gender they are. This is the beginning minimum logic points of the complete retrospect analysis of there beliefs!! RESPECT GOES BOTH WAYS!!!!

the average black man is more powerful than white , obviously not all blacks .

When I was 16 I had a condition called vaginismus, my pussy was tighter than a drum, pain when peeing, very distressing, and I had no control whatsoever over it, drs gave me crappy antibiotics, and sex was something that filled me with dread, then when I was 18 I met a ghanian guy named yafue, and he was very experienced, very patient, very lovely...we started very slow, gentle kissing and licking of my pussy, within the year I was starting to open, a little pain, then a big pain, I screamed like crazy, but after that my pussy became deeper and much more shape, and sex become an absolute joy and pleasure beyond belief...and it wasn’t a dr, but a ghanian named yafue, a fisherman by trade, and a saver of lives as far as I’m concerned. See? Black men saving lives! I love him.
You
You do realize this is an offensive racist statement to men who are mixed black and white? Because you're making a biased unsubstantiated statement , and you're saying the the power within a man who is black and white is in self conflict , and you insist that such a man on AVERAGE is less powerful because they are part white. This is an offensive racist statement. You should not make such statements about "ANY MEN "in this new "CANCEL CULTURE" WORLD OF THE YEAR 2021.

You
You do realize this is an offensive racist statement to men who are mixed black and white? Because you're making a biased unsubstantiated statement , and you're saying the the power within a man who is black and white is in self conflict , and you insist that such a man on AVERAGE is less powerful because they are part white. This is an offensive racist statement. You should not make such statements about "ANY MEN "in this new "CANCEL CULTURE" WORLD OF THE YEAR 2021.
You
Why have you added my post to your grievances? I’ve said nothing remotely racist about anyone, just paying my homage and love to a friend of mine.

racism arises from ignorance and ignorance comes from lack of knowledge . In Italy , immigration is a very recent event and I had never met people from Africa, their culture and life . I was afraid they would come here for terrorism or to do harm and only after working with some of them did I realize that I was wrong .
Thanks for sharing and telling the truth.

When I was 16 I had a condition called vaginismus, my pussy was tighter than a drum, pain when peeing, very distressing, and I had no control whatsoever over it, drs gave me crappy antibiotics, and sex was something that filled me with dread, then when I was 18 I met a ghanian guy named yafue, and he was very experienced, very patient, very lovely...we started very slow, gentle kissing and licking of my pussy, within the year I was starting to open, a little pain, then a big pain, I screamed like crazy, but after that my pussy became deeper and much more shape, and sex become an absolute joy and pleasure beyond belief...and it wasn’t a dr, but a ghanian named yafue, a fisherman by trade, and a saver of lives as far as I’m concerned. See? Black men saving lives! I love him.
It's nice knowing your vaginal problem was fixed. Are you still in touch with Yafue?

Why have you added my post to your grievances? I’ve said nothing remotely racist about anyone, just paying my homage and love to a friend of mine.
It happened by accident, i clicked reply on your post accidentally and then clicked backwards and then clicked reply on her post and it automatically saved and added your post to my reply of her post. I didn't notice it. This site should correct that programming fault. 🤘

Although I am the submissive type I have found that I feel more confident in bed and a more empowered person in general. We keep our lifestyle private but I have a few close friends who have noticed a change in me over the last couple of years as far as being more outgoing and social. Not to mention that sex between my husband and me is much better than at any time in 20 years of marriage. It may seem odd but in bed I am probably more submissive than ever in the past but outside of that I have become more open and in control. If that even makes any sense.

Although I am the submissive type I have found that I feel more confident in bed and a more empowered person in general. We keep our lifestyle private but I have a few close friends who have noticed a change in me over the last couple of years as far as being more outgoing and social. Not to mention that sex between my husband and me is much better than at any time in 20 years of marriage. It may seem odd but in bed I am probably more submissive than ever in the past but outside of that I have become more open and in control. If that even makes any sense.
I can see how that makes sense.

Although I’ve always thought people were full of ******* when they say a bbc permanently stretched them out...I’m not so sure anymore. My wife has been fucking her bull for the last 3 years, and there have certainly been changes. She has had 2 other bbcs before this guy, but 2 differences: the previous two always wore a condom, and current bull is “the biggest she has ever had”. I still remember the first night they hooked up...she came back home and said “honey, I hope your not mad, but after the first 2 times he came, I asked him to take off the condom”. He’s never used a condom again. For the first 2 years, I didn’t notice any long term physical differences in my wife. She’d be looser for the next day or 2, and the guy cums so much, she often drips for several days. About a year ago, something changed. It took her the first 2 years just to be able to take all of his cock and not be in pain. Now, she was telling me how good she was getting. How she started pushing back on him. She was coming home especially sloppy and loose, and I of course was loving it. Even during covid dry spells of a few months, she felt a lot looser when we fucked. My theory: he finally got to her posterior fornix, and started to change her physically. Once he started cumming deep in that posterior fornix, he started to own her pussy. His DNA was changing her, and I love it. It’s like her pussy now fits his cock when she’s aroused. Also, her ass has gotten bigger...perhaps in response to the deep pounding she takes so often from her bull. One happy hubby here!
This is so incredibly hot! She's got a sweet little body too. Perfect scenario that you get to lick and fuck her after him.

My whole world changed. I wasn't a very sexual person at all. It all skyrocketed. I felt like a whore at first. My behavior changed, became a more raunchy and coarse person. Of course, I started dressing 'dirty and expensive' as I then used to say. I began to accept everything my hubby wanted me to do with black men. And then one of his bosses. It was a power trip. And I started cheating hard. Let hubby pay for gym and upgrades here and there. I'm not a bimbo but changed physically. Now I live with a black guy, but when I shove my hnd into his pants, and touch this huge cock, I still think it could be one or two more black men. I can't stop thinking about sex.

Back