CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

I went from being mildly afraid of black men to being arms open friendly......so when that first guy had me touch his cock and then suck and swallow.....I went from fear to desire and I started doing a coy smile when seeing black men in public....if approached I could not say no to any suggestions....and there were many suggestions

My whole world changed. I wasn't a very sexual person at all. It all skyrocketed. I felt like a whore at first. My behavior changed, became a more raunchy and coarse person. Of course, I started dressing 'dirty and expensive' as I then used to say. I began to accept everything my hubby wanted me to do with black men. And then one of his bosses. It was a power trip. And I started cheating hard. Let hubby pay for gym and upgrades here and there. I'm not a bimbo but changed physically. Now I live with a black guy, but when I shove my hnd into his pants, and touch this huge cock, I still think it could be one or two more black men. I can't stop thinking about sex.
You still see any black men?

I went from being mildly afraid of black men to being arms open friendly......so when that first guy had me touch his cock and then suck and swallow.....I went from fear to desire and I started doing a coy smile when seeing black men in public....if approached I could not say no to any suggestions....and there were many suggestions
Sounds like you have more stories to share.

When I was 16 I had a condition called vaginismus, my pussy was tighter than a drum, pain when peeing, very distressing, and I had no control whatsoever over it, drs gave me crappy antibiotics, and sex was something that filled me with dread, then when I was 18 I met a ghanian guy named yafue, and he was very experienced, very patient, very lovely...we started very slow, gentle kissing and licking of my pussy, within the year I was starting to open, a little pain, then a big pain, I screamed like crazy, but after that my pussy became deeper and much more shape, and sex become an absolute joy and pleasure beyond belief...and it wasn’t a dr, but a ghanian named yafue, a fisherman by trade, and a saver of lives as far as I’m concerned. See? Black men saving lives! I love him.
Thats one Amazing Story!

Just felt liberated, confident assured. I realised I’d been subdued by my family and my husband for years. I realised the orgasms and sex was to enjoyed cherished and regular. I liked to be desired and wanted, I loved dressing sexy and wanting all men to find me desirable and attractive x
in addition created an understanding to open to all interracial dating and marriages.

It was a very unexpected yet incredible experience! I had not planned for it to happen yet so grateful that it did.
While attempting to get off of my lily-white-ass and get more involved, i attended a BLM march in Wash DC. It was there that i met a wonderful Black couple who responded to my genuine curiosities with nurturing concern. One thing led to another and later, at Their home, i found myself submitting to ALL of Their desires. Since that day in June, i now adore my place with Them. As a result, i am more confident, i'm fully aware of my sexuality and i spend most of my days improving my physical conditioning AND recruiting other white females into this incredible existence.

Back