CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

I'm a white mom of two.

A BBC was my first extra marital experience. It made me a total slut especially for black cock.

My wardrobe has definitely changed. My clothes are sluttier, whether regular work clothes, shopping, gym wear, home clothes or bikinis and club wear. And I'm a school teacher, so you can imagine.

I suddenly started hitting on black men married or not in supermarkets and getting it on with them. Black policemen got special treatment. And so on.

My husband and another man are literally the only white men I've fucked post marriage apart from the 6 long term bbc lovers and 25+ other black men I've fucked.

I'm drawn to BBC not necessarily because of skill or sexual prowess. In that department most black men are like any other man - it's relative, some cum fast, some are entitled, some are misogynist and so on.

What I really love about black men is the colour and aesthetic of a black cock and black skin as well as a sense of animalistic sex. My first BBC was bare and all have been since that first time.
Sounds like you have a lot of wild stories to share.

Although I’ve always thought people were full of ******* when they say a bbc permanently stretched them out...I’m not so sure anymore. My wife has been fucking her bull for the last 3 years, and there have certainly been changes. She has had 2 other bbcs before this guy, but 2 differences: the previous two always wore a condom, and current bull is “the biggest she has ever had”. I still remember the first night they hooked up...she came back home and said “honey, I hope your not mad, but after the first 2 times he came, I asked him to take off the condom”. He’s never used a condom again. For the first 2 years, I didn’t notice any long term physical differences in my wife. She’d be looser for the next day or 2, and the guy cums so much, she often drips for several days. About a year ago, something changed. It took her the first 2 years just to be able to take all of his cock and not be in pain. Now, she was telling me how good she was getting. How she started pushing back on him. She was coming home especially sloppy and loose, and I of course was loving it. Even during covid dry spells of a few months, she felt a lot looser when we fucked. My theory: he finally got to her posterior fornix, and started to change her physically. Once he started cumming deep in that posterior fornix, he started to own her pussy. His DNA was changing her, and I love it. It’s like her pussy now fits his cock when she’s aroused. Also, her ass has gotten bigger...perhaps in response to the deep pounding she takes so often from her bull. One happy hubby here!
Is that her in your profile pic?

Like most women here I loved it! I couldn't get enough. I now actually try to actively encourage a bit of sexual experimentation and introduce it to whoever I think is interested
Any specifics about what you like about it?

Same as many other have said........huge confidence booster and very liberating. Having mind blowing sex with a young Bull and knowing he enjoys it just as much is invigorating. I am now very sexually confident and won’t accept second best in the bedroom.
I was totally the same I became the woman I am now through having sex with blackmen. I couldn’t go back to just hubby even if I wanted to even though I’m totally in love with my hubby

So, when you read all the posts on threads like this, you cum up with one logical conclusion. If these white ,asian,latina women say BBC is far superior than BWC, then that would equate to meaning that black pussy is far superior than white pussy, like many tens of thousands of times better than white pussy. So this in turn would mean, that BWC'S should now view black pussy to be there only desires and to never really desire lame ass white pussy anymore. This is just the logical conclusion going by the same philosophy of you white ,asian,latina women who feel the way you feel about white dick compared to black dick. White men can now start returning the favor in the way they feel about black pussy compared to lame inferior white pussy.

So, when you read all the posts on threads like this, you cum up with one logical conclusion. If these white ,asian,latina women say BBC is far superior than BWC, then that would equate to meaning that black pussy is far superior than white pussy, like many tens of thousands of times better than white pussy. So this in turn would mean, that BWC'S should now view black pussy to be there only desires and to never really desire lame ass white pussy anymore. This is just the logical conclusion going by the same philosophy of you white ,asian,latina women who feel the way you feel about white dick compared to black dick. White men can now start returning the favor in the way they feel about black pussy compared to lame inferior white pussy.
And according to your logic and philosophy, you say black men are Kings and black male children are prince's and white men never could be kings and white male children never can be prince's. So then going by applying your same logic and philosophy, this must mean that white women never can be goddesses and queens and white female children never can be princesses , only black women can and are goddesses and queens and only black female children can be princesses. This is logical because this is your same rationale and philosophy just in retrospect. Peace, love and respect goes both ways. You say what you say about white males being inferior, then same can be applied to white males saying the same about white females being inferior. PERIOD!!! Superior Black women and black pussy makes white women and white pussy look like worthless junk. Saying that because a majority of white women on this site say that white cock and white men(but you say they're boys) are worthless junk compared to black guys and black cock because you say white cock can't sexually pleasure and satisfy any women's pussy.

So then also going by your logic and philosophy, this must mean that white women and white pussy is equally inferior the same as are white men and white cock not being able to satisfy any pussy, that only black women and black pussy can sexually pleasure and satisfy any men and any cocks.

And according to your logic and philosophy, you say black men are Kings and black male children are prince's and white men never could be kings and white male children never can be prince's. So then going by applying your same logic and philosophy, this must mean that white women never can be goddesses and queens and white female children never can be princesses , only black women can and are goddesses and queens and only black female children can be princesses. This is logical because this is your same rationale and philosophy just in retrospect. Peace, love and respect goes both ways. You say what you say about white males being inferior, then same can be applied to white males saying the same about white females being inferior. PERIOD!!! Superior Black women and black pussy makes white women and white pussy look like worthless junk. Saying that because a majority of white women on this site say that white cock and white men(but you say they're boys) are worthless junk compared to black guys and black cock because you say white cock can't sexually pleasure and satisfy any women's pussy.

So then also going by your logic and philosophy, this must mean that white women and white pussy is equally inferior the same as are white men and white cock not being able to satisfy any pussy, that only black women and black pussy can sexually pleasure and satisfy any men and any cocks.
This is the logic and philosophy of majority of white women on this site of how sexually insignificant they think of white males in the world, so if males with white skin are this inferior then logic dictates females with white skin must also be this insignificant sexually and can not satisfy any real men in the world and are inferior to black females. But this is just the logic and philosophy of a majority of you on this site , not all.

If you don't mind sharing. Why were you racist before?
racism arises from ignorance and ignorance comes from lack of knowledge . In Italy , immigration is a very recent event and I had never met people from Africa, their culture and life . I was afraid they would come here for terrorism or to do harm and only after working with some of them did I realize that I was wrong .

black women are more strong and powerful respect white women. Take 100 meters in athletics as an example . Here there is only one white ...

Problem is a majority of white women on this site have an agenda and don't respect white men when it comes to issues of sex. My points were about analyzing the logic and philosophy of majority of white women on this site, and how that same logic can be applied to how white women can be devalued and deemed sexually inadequate in the world of sex as they devalue white men and say white men are sexually inadequate. Logic would dictate that if those who say a person of white skin is sexually inadequate, that logic would dictate that applies and includes ALL white skin people no matter what gender they are. This is the beginning minimum logic points of the complete retrospect analysis of there beliefs!! RESPECT GOES BOTH WAYS!!!!

When I was 16 I had a condition called vaginismus, my pussy was tighter than a drum, pain when peeing, very distressing, and I had no control whatsoever over it, drs gave me crappy antibiotics, and sex was something that filled me with dread, then when I was 18 I met a ghanian guy named yafue, and he was very experienced, very patient, very lovely...we started very slow, gentle kissing and licking of my pussy, within the year I was starting to open, a little pain, then a big pain, I screamed like crazy, but after that my pussy became deeper and much more shape, and sex become an absolute joy and pleasure beyond belief...and it wasn’t a dr, but a ghanian named yafue, a fisherman by trade, and a saver of lives as far as I’m concerned. See? Black men saving lives! I love him.

Back