CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

My first black man was a much older man while I was still in high school. It was thrilling and certainly started me down the road of sexual exploration that made me the slut I am today. I joined the Navy and fucked and sucked most of the black guys that were interested. Then I met my husband to be who was white. We connected emotionally but he soon learned I was a black cock slut and thankfully encouraged me to continue being the slut I love to be. It's been a good streak until covid hit. With asthma and also an elderly mom in law living with us I haven't had fun in over a year but I'm sure looking forward to getting the vaccine soon and getting back out there.
So he allowed you to be with black guys as you were dating?

definitely felt more sexy and desirable. was initially worried that few if any men would find my fortysomehing old body sexy. being with black men has certainly made me reconsider my position and i am grateful.
You meet black men often?

Temptation is out there. We have feelings for each other, and I don't want to disappoint him. But this lifestyle turns all things upside down and I sometimes feel the urge for more. Since the pandemic, though, I'm behaving at least in the real world.
So you're a housewife?

What are some things that changed about you after you got blacked, how did the black dick change you? Do you dress differently? Walk differently? More confident? Aren't attracted to non bbc?...etc.
How big was his BBC? Was it really long large and a super hung fattass anaconda?

I still get nervous every time I have a date even tho I've been doing this for years. I adore the lover I have right now and I really think that my pussy is forming to his dick. Someone introduced the idea to me that my lover's cum may actually be changing me genetically and so my pussy may in fact be resizing to accommodate it. I say this because sex with my husband does not feel the same at all anymore.
Oh Fuck! That’s what’s up! I’m wanting to realize and actualize my urges and cravings for huge uncut giant hung black cock as part of interracial bisexual couples fun with my gf.....

Thanks for your answer. :) When you were cheating... had the black guy been a stranger or was he someone you already knew? Did it happen in the heat of a moment or did you have kinda planned it with a desired lifestyle in mind already? If the latter, what is your ideal desired lifestyle all about? And - if you know - how does your husband feel about all of that today? TY
I can be sexually attracted to really large long thick hung uncut black guys vicariously thru my women lovers. I’m definitely a BBD ADDICT even tho I’ve yet to suck my first huge hung black cock!

I became a completely different woman after being blacked for the first time. I was a sweet, innocent, conservative, loyal young bride before my new husband shared me with a black stranger during our honeymoon 7 years ago. I became addicted to BBC immediately and have become an insatiable, exclusively black, married white whore ever since.
on your honeymoon ???

Back