Black supremacy chat

It is hard to find conversation on this subject. Long ago when AOL was big there were a lot of chatroom people would discuss a lot but that seems to not so much anymore. Chatrooms were a fast way to interact . I don't know of many anymore. BNWO is a very interesting thought. How would we all be?

It is hard to find conversation on this subject. Long ago when AOL was big there were a lot of chatroom people would discuss a lot but that seems to not so much anymore. Chatrooms were a fast way to interact . I don't know of many anymore. BNWO is a very interesting thought. How would we all be?
Satisfied

Black supremacy is a long overdue truth. Whites have always feared the Black Man. That's why we enslaved them. Now that Blacks are taking control we whites have good reason to be scared. I for one show respect for all blacks and when a black man tells me to do something I do it! My wife now submits to a black supervisor at work too. We whites need to get used to it because there is no turning back now. The day is close at hand when Black Men will own all, whites! It is a fair turnaround. No stopping it now either! I accept it!

Hello all, I am a white sissy bitch who believes in black supremacy. I believe that us whites are inferior in every way to the master black race. Our tiny little clits are nothing compared to the humongous black cocks that the alpha black men possess. We are inferior and we should become slaves to the superior black race. I am looking to chat with other sissy white bois who acknowledge black supremacy like I do and I would love to chat with some black alphas that are black supremacists as well. Praise to the Black New World Order!
so am a practicer so luv serving Superior Black Man

Back supremacy, white supremacy, christian supremacy, muslim supremacy, african supremacy, european supremacy, super rich supremacy........etc etc etc.

Shouldn't you visit a good psychiatrist?
If you cannot do without the psychological ******* that gives you an intoxicating high degree of self-confidence, that person has very serious mental health problems!!

Have i nice day for all..........................................I wish you a very quick mental recovery!! :)

images
Never were truer words spoken!

Back