Black supremacy chat

I am only 5'6, 165 lbs & some big black men want to take advantage of us little guys. Not much we can do about it.
I think short or skinny black guys even beat us.

images

I been a believer in Black Supremacy since I was a young boy growing up in an all black neighborhood I let an older black young turn me into a girl for his sexual pleasure I was scared at first but I learned why he was superior to me plus he taught me how to please black men with my body he made me what I am today
Stunning boi the superior black guys for us always I surrendered more than 5 years ago to wife's bull he owned us both completely

Stunning boi the superior black guys for us always I surrendered more than 5 years ago to wife's bull he owned us both completely
I remember the first time I was taken by huge black man. It was in a hotel when he threw me on the bed like a piece of meat. He shoved his cock in me with a pillow over my head and fucked me so hard for a long time and when he filled me up and left I layed there crying and shaking from the overwhelming power over me and he left with my manhood and all his cum leaking out my ass

I remember the first time I was taken by huge black man. It was in a hotel when he threw me on the bed like a piece of meat. He shoved his cock in me with a pillow over my head and fucked me so hard for a long time and when he filled me up and left I layed there crying and shaking from the overwhelming power over me and he left with my manhood and all his cum leaking out my ass
So have you had more since iam totally addicted to black guys now and wife is OK with me getting it now .she gets what she needs so both happy bunnies

We white men are submitting to black men at work, in our social lives and we are wanting to serve them. That is why the BNWO will succeed so easily and so rapidly!
I became addicted to Black Cock so fast!
That’s the future of all white men!

We white men are submitting to black men at work, in our social lives and we are wanting to serve them. That is why the BNWO will succeed so easily and so rapidly!
I became addicted to Black Cock so fast!
That’s the future of all white men!
I truly don't know how to feel about that. But i cant argue with it. Haven't met a black man or trans yet that cared about my feelings.

Yes please great th have a sissy friend to open up to
We white men are all going to submit to Black ownership and there is no stopping it! I am already a slave for my Black Master
I truly don't know how to feel about that. But i cant argue with it. Haven't met a black man or trans yet that cared about my feelings.
thats because your feelings are meaningless! You are only a tool for their needs. Once a masochist submits to a sadistic black trans all bets are off& we take what we get

Back