Black supremacy chat

Hello all, I am a white sissy bitch who believes in black supremacy. I believe that us whites are inferior in every way to the master black race. Our tiny little clits are nothing compared to the humongous black cocks that the alpha black men possess. We are inferior and we should become slaves to the superior black race. I am looking to chat with other sissy white bois who acknowledge black supremacy like I do and I would love to chat with some black alphas that are black supremacists as well. Praise to the Black New World Order!
I'm a good looking fit white Boi with a serious case of jungle fever! I'm BI 4 BBC because of BBC pork. I can't stop it, bnwo is taking over

My wife was a virgin when we got married (at least i think she was even tho she admitted to sucking a LOT of dick) and I was a hotwife loving guy that always wanted to have his white white black owned. When I introduced her to the idea she was amazed and scared. Then when she was 28, she suddenly opended up to the idea after 2 years of marriage. Now she has 3 *******, only 1 of my own with 2 black babies, and only wants black owned babies. Is there no going back now? This vid is perfect example of what my wife wants, you can hear her say, "get me pregnant, please!" Which he did, this was her first black baby (2nd total) now she's working on her 3rd black baby (4th total) and she's 35 now. Said she told her Dr she wants to have babies until she's 40. Dr said he'd make sure she was healthy for it, knowing she's having black men's babies.
View attachment 5325313
Well, a white man whose wife has turned black always has two choices! either accept it and enjoy it, perceiving your own humiliation as joy, the opportunity to be near a beautiful woman and see her happiness, and a woman always wants to give birth to children from a dominant strong male! either go fuck yourself and hope that maybe the next woman will sooner or later not follow the path of the last wife! well, these chances are very small because a passive man will always choose women of the same type who will prefer stronger males. We have one friend who, having learned that his wife was not only dating a black bull, but also became pregnant from him, got divorced, found another woman, even younger. And after 3 years, he found out that his ex-wife met his current wife, seduced her and involved the worship of the black brotherhood! the only joy is that now they both allow themselves to be licked and take him to parties like an open cuckold, making him completely passive...IMG_20220814_051158_289.jpg

Well, a white man whose wife has turned black always has two choices! either accept it and enjoy it, perceiving your own humiliation as joy, the opportunity to be near a beautiful woman and see her happiness, and a woman always wants to give birth to children from a dominant strong male! either go fuck yourself and hope that maybe the next woman will sooner or later not follow the path of the last wife! well, these chances are very small because a passive man will always choose women of the same type who will prefer stronger males. We have one friend who, having learned that his wife was not only dating a black bull, but also became pregnant from him, got divorced, found another woman, even younger. And after 3 years, he found out that his ex-wife met his current wife, seduced her and involved the worship of the black brotherhood! the only joy is that now they both allow themselves to be licked and take him to parties like an open cuckold, making him completely passive...View attachment 5327855
New Normal ♠️

New Normal ♠️
we have to be honest with ourselves! women have always cheated on their husbands, some of the husbands knew this and closed their eyes. Many did not even suspect due to the fact that wives often cheated with males of their race, and only with the advent of black Bulls this became more noticeable! when a woman was dating a white man somewhere in a bar it wasn't as conspicuous as now when she was dating a black man! and yes This is a new reality and sooner or later we must come to the conclusion that just as there is a minority sex in their category will include cuckolds, . and it is possible that families with mixed race children will even receive some benefits!

All this silly BNWO stuff. Just write a good erotic story, such ad, sub saharan Africa dominating the Age of Exploration and colonizing Europe by their "superior weaponry".

This is the future of the modern white family! Multi generational BBC cuckolding!

Attachments

• 339428425.jpg
    339428425.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 8f2557eb.jpg
    8f2557eb.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 72
  • d8d64573.jpg
    d8d64573.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 74
  • like_mother_like_daughter_3.jpg
    like_mother_like_daughter_3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 500dpi_htwhiteloveblackguy (0021_12_411_17).jpg
    500dpi_htwhiteloveblackguy (0021_12_411_17).jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 48bf2d09.jpg
    48bf2d09.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 47ab35df.jpg
    47ab35df.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 774_1000.jpg
    774_1000.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 03f3604a.jpg
    03f3604a.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 52c0d8bd.jpg
    52c0d8bd.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 8839a663.jpg
    8839a663.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 6e552382.jpg
    6e552382.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 76
Hello all, I am a white sissy bitch who believes in black supremacy. I believe that us whites are inferior in every way to the master black race. Our tiny little clits are nothing compared to the humongous black cocks that the alpha black men possess. We are inferior and we should become slaves to the superior black race. I am looking to chat with other sissy white bois who acknowledge black supremacy like I do and I would love to chat with some black alphas that are black supremacists as well. Praise to the Black New World Order!
Hi sissy boi hear if ever fancy a chat about our experiences and desires just say hello

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820-155226_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820-155226_Gallery.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 81
Mom dad and their girl are gonna get those thick white asses beat good,and their holes are all gonna be opened up good! That black family means business!
I would love to see alot more pics like this. With the whites at the feet of the blacks. Amature or homemade pics not professional

Back