Black men making black women worship white pussy

The couple I serve brought home a young black girl last Friday. She was definitely submissive to Daddy and the first thing that He made her do was strip and then to undress me. He then had her lick my holes as Daddy drank a beer and watched. Goddess walked in and took the girl to the bedroom. Later, I found out that the girl was so humiliated to lick a white woman in front of others. She should have known better than to show her weakness, becuase they made her lick me most of the weekend, all for Their pleasure, (although I was pretty happy too)

Last edited:
It’s a turn on for me to be a cuck for my bbc , watching him make love to white pussy and him making me worship the white pussy… he’ll finger her get her pussy nice and juicy, then disrespectfully rub her sweet juices all in my face n mouth.. then push my head in it n make me lap it up … he’ll use me as his cum rag n I love bbc so much that I’ll submit n do whatever he says… if bbc love white pussy then so do i
That's amazing

Yes idc what it is even if I don’t want to do it, I will submit n obey my black man…black man word is law to me
Yes I love how you think this is how it should be be a very obedient slut for you black Master I love your answers your answers turn me on more then anything on this site right now guess cause I'm a dom

Back