Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

Still just 4...lol! (I responded to this thread last year)

Technically it's 2. Other 2 were Middle Eastern and Asian.

Not surprising since its pretty much black cock land...Africa! The factory 😅

So the white ladies or couples are drowning in them.

Black dick to white pussy ration is obviously the highest 😂

Yeah, those are the excuses I'm hiding behind

Hopefully the count will increase when I'm visiting Europe soon

So despite all that....i have one angry dick, disappointed in me 😂

Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
Calling people "assholes," suggesting that "you'd put a bullet through someone's head," yet, I'm the strange being? Oh, and you can't dismiss me. I'll be in your head all day long (as you lash out at others)!
Show me where I said asshole. Do you have a persecution complex? I mean..I AM in the medical field, but I've always shied away from the psychiatric field... Too many nut jobs!

Show me where I said asshole. Do you have a persecution complex? I mean..I AM in the medical field, but I've always shied away from the psychiatric field... Too many nut jobs!
Check out your post from Feb. 15th (less than a month ago). Oh, and that person was saying "you must have anger issues," too. Eight hours and counting.

Seeing how hot you are 😋🥵...there's only one type of nut job that I know you'll love...

The nutting kind...

Come and take all that on me...

My first white girl was at age 15. My first white wife was at age 18. She was my best friend’s sister-in-law. His older brother’s wife. I was visiting my friend one day and learned that his brother had just got locked up. My visit with my friend lasted until about 11pm. Because I knew the family well I knew where she lived, which wasn’t far away. I went over there and she was sleeping. She let me in and I let my intentions be known quickly. She happily obliged and over 20 years later, neither one of us has said a word.

As time passes, I like this question less and less. The majority of women either won't answer this question or will retain portions of their answer. And to be clear I see them having good reasons to do so, or at least be cautious. How often do the people asking the question ANSWER it for themselves before wanting our confession?

Is it sharing information or an inquisition?

As time passes, I like this question less and less. The majority of women either won't answer this question or will retain portions of their answer. And to be clear I see them having good reasons to do so, or at least be cautious. How often do the people asking the question ANSWER it for themselves before wanting our confession?

Is it sharing information or an inquisition?
The question I posted is, "Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?" So why would you expect a woman to answer it?

I posted the question but I am a white man so the question is not for me to answer.

It is obviously just a question and It is obviously not an inquisition.

Kind of strange for you to post a comment such a strange comment.

The question I posted is, "Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?" So why would you expect a woman to answer it?

I posted the question but I am a white man so the question is not for me to answer.

It is obviously just a question and It is obviously not an inquisition.

Kind of strange for you to post a comment such a strange comment.
Not at all. 1) Most men know women are reserved generally discussing sexuality 2) I see white men talking more of Black men, white women and what they like/want them to do, but significantly fewer talking about what they do. I do acknowledge the word stronger than I intended but by literal DEFINITION it OBVIOUSLY is an inquisition.

You may have found it strange; I saw at as more congenial than saying "It was none of your damn business."

Not at all. 1) Most men know women are reserved generally discussing sexuality 2) I see white men talking more of Black men, white women and what they like/want them to do, but significantly fewer talking about what they do. I do acknowledge the word stronger than I intended but by literal DEFINITION it OBVIOUSLY is an inquisition.

You may have found it strange; I saw at as more congenial than saying "It was none of your damn business."
my guess is that you were just confusing two very similar threads. In one Women were asked, in the other (this one) the question goes to Black men. So no matter if you call it an inquiry, "inquisition" or just a question, your remark of believing a majority of Women will never answer here is both correct and ridiculous. Because this thread was not even directed at Women in the first place. Just sayin' 🤷‍♂️

my guess is that you were just confusing two very similar threads. In one Women were asked, in the other (this one) the question goes to Black men. So no matter if you call it an inquiry, "inquisition" or just a question, your remark of believing a majority of Women will never answer here is both correct and ridiculous. Because this thread was not even directed at Women in the first place. Just sayin' 🤷‍♂️
You guessed wrong! The very first thing I said was I like the question less and less. I did not pose the question to women, I definitively said "most men know women are reserved generally discussing sexuality." I expressed my view white guys are not saying much at all about their own place.

If you take issue with a view I overly simplify to the point of stereotyping, I'd understand that. But there's more than one thread onsite of white guys asking women how many black guys have they fucked. This thread asks Black guys how many white wives have you fucked. Most of us acknowledge the high numbers of fakes, posing as women, posing as couples, engaging only to collect pics. I don't believe I'm homophobic, but it's disgusting when getting a message on what my dick can do for 'you' and not enough respect to say hello or introduce yourself.

I'll ask the question again: is it sharing information or an inquisition? Rather than considering the question as asked, a couple of people take issue with the word 'inquisition'; the third definition given (I posted the link) is "the act of inquiring; inquiry; research'. I was told a white man asked the question. This Black man answered it, and may have used more expansive vocabulary than you're used to-I see no reason I should "dumb down" to suit you-keep up.

Back