Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

25+.....Before people shake their heads and go, "yeah, right," I'm in my early 50's, and this is the equivalent of one women per year over the past 25 years. In actuality, there were years where the number was 5 or 6, and years (lately, with the Covid virus lurking) where the number was zero. Still friends with 3 or 4 of them--some dating back 20 years or so.

Been in this lifestyle a long time almost 20 years. I have met with 75 couples. I have no ******* not into that baby making bullshit. The reason I have met and fucked so many is because I do what I say. I show up on time I pay for the room and I keep it on a just sex basis. Most of the couples I have met I was referred. Because so many other black men are fakes. Its very hard for couples to find a dependable black man to show up pay for a room and fuck the wifes brains out.
This is the way to get things done, most white couples would be extatic to have this arrangement, and they would probably pay for the room themselves now a days!

Back