Biggest change noticed in wife after BBC?

Dafuckstuff

Couple
Curious to hear others' experience on this thought...

What were some of the biggest changes noticed by either the cuck, the hotwife, or the bull after her first BBC? How would someone be able to tell if it was the "the one" experience or simply another page in the chapter?

Curious to hear others' experience on this thought...

What were some of the biggest changes noticed by either the cuck, the hotwife, or the bull after her first BBC? How would someone be able to tell if it was the "the one" experience or simply another page in the chapter?
Pam was a virginal bride when we married, a rarity no doubt but without a doubt, true! Getting her to the point of accepting a BBC was an overnight success that took almost nine (9) years of preparation, and a whole lot of setbacks and sleeping in the spare bedroom! The first time I mentioned my little fantasy of seeing her get laid by the black guy bought out the true anger and hurt in her, that I should even think of such a thing and, although it was at the beginning of that summer, we didn’t require refrigeration or air conditioning in our home all that summer the atmosphere was so cold when I was around her! Anyway, I digress! I should also mention that there are other posts we’ve made on this site explaining our entire experiences from the aforementioned moment, upto and including the moment Pam was blackened by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin! (Who happens to be black!), now back to responding to your post!

There were several highlights that stick in my mind the first time Pam got laid by Edwin, some of which are:
1/. The night in question began when Edwin, Pam and I went out to dinner, followed by a little club hopping. Pam and Edwin did a lot of dancing at the various pubs that night, some of which they danced real close to the sounds of beautiful mellow music, if you know what I mean. I was never one for dancing, Pam loved it, Edwin was a super dancer, so they really hit it off, much to my delight.
2/. After we had our fill of club hopping, and perhaps a little to much to *******, we headed back to our hotel, during which time Pam invited Edwin to our suite for a nightcap! Which he delightfully accepted.
3/. Back in our room, and after a ******* or two more, Pam ended up giving Edwin a blow job, he reciprocated by chewing some pussy, after which he placed her on the bed and introduced her hot white wanton horney wet pussy to its first ever BBC! By that time I was exhausted but still delighted that she had now been blackened! Edwin did a spectacular job on her and once he got balls deep in her love nest, I quit counting at sixteen (16) goes! Pam was sore for days afterward! In closing, as the say, you get but one chance to make a first impression and what an impression that true experience has made on all three of us! NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER!

P.S. see that Avitar we have, that’s an actual picture of Pam’s crotch I took shortly after we got back to our hotel suite aforementioned! The wet streak clearly visible right in the middle of her crotch is a testament to just how horney Pam really was!

Last edited:
Back