benefits of chastity from a womans perspective

check out
Excellent information thank you for posting.

I can say from personal experience that once my wife locked me in a chastity I was doing stuff around the house and for her that I would never do before with In maby a day or two.. it was very scary at first and I was trying to do everything I could to get my wife to unlock me just for alittle and she was already cuckolding me at this point too. With in a week of being locked up, I was basically doing everything around the house, and doing everything I possibly could to make her as happy as possible, I was doing the laundry, cooking, washing her cars, giving her foot messages at night and she’s also a stay at home mom too and I am the one who works, and I was still doing all these things, but the crazy thing is that I actually want to do these things because I was starting to get off on her happiness and I started enjoying eating her pussy and ass as Much if not more than I enjoyed actually fucking her with my dick. She would constantly tease me making it seem like she was going to release me today and after doing everything for her it never was enough, but it made me want to try even harder. At night when we would have sex I would passionately make out with her, kiss her whole body, eat her pussy and ass for 30 min straight and then fuck her with her bbc dildo while I’m kissing her, and our sex was lasting an hour plus now vs 1-2 min before when I could cum.
After about 3-4 months of being locked up
I would get so aroused from eating her pussy I would almost cum in my cage.
The benefits are insane to having a chastity for both partners really..
I started very early with chastity (with my best friend holding my keys) and have had to introduce my girlfriends to it and none of them ever experienced it in their previous relationships. They all loved it and if/when we broke up it was not anything to do with chastity. I'm not a sissy, I'm quite normal, no one would guess otherwise but man I love chastity and how it allows for a solid and fun relationship. I swear if more women knew about it more than 50% of men would be locked up I'm sure!

Back