Question for Caged Cucks and their Wives

From someone who has tried all different types of chastity and challenged people on the Chastity forums . Chastity unless it is a piercing is a joke . It does not stop you from having a orgasm and I have yet to find one that is 100% secure . Everyone is playing games .

You can often pull out of chastity devices but its very hard and sometimes impossible to put everything back in without the key. If my cuck was caught out of the cage when he supposed to be locked up the consequences would be severe.

We have an open marriage. I get about 95% of the benefits and most of that is with BBCs. I don't want him to be humiliated but I'm toying with the thought of locking him up just while I'm gone. I almost never bring them to our house. He doesn't know I'm thinking about this so I don't know how he'd take it. So, any thoughts on the general idea and how I should broach it to him?
Yes, I think he’ll like it. Tell him you’re in charge. Maybe he’ll like to be a little sissy bitch

We have an open marriage. I get about 95% of the benefits and most of that is with BBCs. I don't want him to be humiliated but I'm toying with the thought of locking him up just while I'm gone. I almost never bring them to our house. He doesn't know I'm thinking about this so I don't know how he'd take it. So, any thoughts on the general idea and how I should broach it to him?
I think you should at least try it if it does work then it dies work. My wife gets 100% bbcs and 100% of my tongue so i am in chastity and i have loved it. Being in chastity has tought me to care for my wife and give her pleasure as much as possible without worrying about myself.

Back