Mrs Blonde PAWG has had a steady practice of masochist submission this year in particular.

She now follows orders to put lassos on her nipples, clamps, as well as learned not to run from spankings. NO dodging.

Flogging, flicking, clamping, sucking, biting, pinching, and spanking her nipples and tits is a constant on the menu, with more to come.
Gourmet-level BDSM.Screenshot_20240603-070755.png

Attachments

• 20231029_035241(1).jpg
    20231029_035241(1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
  • Picsart_24-03-07_12-00-55-632.jpg
    Picsart_24-03-07_12-00-55-632.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240304-105207.png
    Screenshot_20240304-105207.png
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240304-101100.png
    Screenshot_20240304-101100.png
    933.5 KB · Views: 44
the entire story was it was supposed to be like the King Kong movie, slip something into my ******* to make me relax, tie me up and present me to the biggest black cock I would ever have. I knew I was being given to a big dick black man . It was just like the movie up until i saw a wooden platform placed across my waist to my chest area. I thought at the time that is very thick and could hold a lot of weight. Then the blindfold was placed on me and earplugs along with muffs over my ears. I felt my pussy being lubed , then I felt someone which I thought was person between my legs. A soft cock tapping and pushing against my opening , them wham, I WAS FULL OF COCK. It took one push and it was so far up inside me it took my breath away. Then it almost pulled out and wham it slammed into me and was restrained only because I could not accept any more length. Literally hit bottom, or for me it was all the way to my chest cavity. I could feel it travel the entire way in and out of my body. I have felt like i had been impaled . In and out until I felt in swell and blast me full with a gallon of cum. At the moment I felt the cum explosion I has an eye crossing orgasm. Then slowly I felt the cock shrink and just sort of plop out of me with a plop sound from how tight my pussy was and still had a serious grip on the big cock. I know it was a while before I was untied and I was laying in a very big puddle of cum that had run out of me. I had a huge amount of cum that took hours to finish leaking out of me . Needless to say I did not know for sure what happened to me. I pretty much think I know , but all I can say for sure is it was the biggest cock I ever had and remember it til this day.
🐎🐎🐎

Back