please do
do you have some bad behavior in mind that would provoke your neighbor to take down your panties turn you over their knee and spank you like my wife got spanked

any particular neighbour in mind who would be capable of mastering you in this way :love:

my wife under the control of not a neighbour but a older strict gent but shes still bratty and teasing and clearly having fun with the situation lol
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4
View attachment 20201022_142328.mp4

it was all bravado i think as she was so embarrassed at being stripped of first her panties and eventually everything by the much older strict guy she'd never even met before

placed across his knee and given a smacked bare bottom and then exposed over a chair back while he touched and fingered her married vagina that had been made wet by his dominant treatment of her bare pampered bottom and vagina

and all while i watched and recorded her do as she was told by a older stranger and i was teasing and laughing at her for being a naughty girl and getting a smacked bare botty from the reverend lol

and i still remind and mock her about it to this day

she love hates it and even auditioned for his spanking parties one time

i found videos on her old phones he had sent her of what i presume are him road testing her pussy and bum hole lol

happy to share if anyone's interested

I've got no one in mind now but would love to be exposed and get used.
yeah there's a special extra excitement when control of my wife is given to another and to watch them take control of her and for her to be reduced from a confident cocky grown woman to a naughty girl whos in trouble and been found out and will have to do as this authority figure tells her to and accept his shameful baring of her bottom and the slaps that go with it without complaint and to watch her put back in line by his hand across her bare arse

i especially love it if shes been stroppy or awkward at home and then has to accept some guy she wouldn't normally take any notice of taking her panties down and going over his knee and getting her
spoiled stuck up pampered married bare bottom smacked like a naughty girl

and doing everything shes told to by them

she love hates that she will have to do as shes told and ill be there to watch and see her humiliation and shame when her wet vagina betrays her and it goes from a naughty girl getting a well deserved smacked bottom

to a turned on red bottomed married women opening her legs and presenting her now wet vagina and is almost begging for a strangers touch lol

and all the time she knows ill be there to watch and tease her about it endlessly lol

my wife recently bent over exposed and ready to be used

and i video i found on one of her old phones of i presume the old guy she used to clean for dealing with her shoddy work lol

i love the way he ,a man who shes not attracted to and really has no business touching her let alone treating her in this way

i love how casually he touches her vagina and pulls down her panties and parts her vagina lips and fingers her

while slapping her bottom

and how she is so compliant and subservient towards him but knowing she is burning in shame and lust at being handled this way and knowing he has discovered how wet this has made her and how hard his cock will be IMG20221012234232.jpg
View attachment 20180213_185349.mp4

A few of Amelia (79) in a D/s context - just before a good spanking and flogging!

Attachments

• IMG_1629.JPG
    IMG_1629.JPG
    877.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1617.JPG
    IMG_1617.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1618.JPG
    IMG_1618.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1634.JPG
    IMG_1634.JPG