very nice room you have
That pleases me! It's not that far from Saarland.
I love BDSM, but mostly soft, no injuries etc.
Oiled, tied bodies fascinate me, as does when the SUB is extremely pampered (including with toys).
My Husband says, We will definitely keep you in mind for our next trip

I was tied up like this in a horse stall , blindfolded , earplugs felt someone lube me up and then wham totally filled with 18 inches of the biggest cock I ever had. The cock head was the size of a toilet plunger . The cock length went all the way to my tit line. It shot off so much cum I was gushing cum and a huge puddle collected under me. Never found out who or what fucked me but it was the biggest cock I ever had . Still remember after all of these years.
MMMMm You do bring up some interesting ideas/thoughts about what? I have my own obviously! SO great you took all that was given to you.

MMMMm You do bring up some interesting ideas/thoughts about what? I have my own obviously! SO great you took all that was given to you.
I had no choice I was tied up, I know I took a massive cock, It felt so far up inside me that if I opened my mouth it would have come out. The pace and amount of push with each stroke was nothing I ever had before. I also had something slipped in my ******* prior to this. Last thing is I came like never before almost crossed my eyes . I still can not believe I had a cock that massive travel back and forth in me. The way I was tied up was to be able to have me opened up to where I could not keep it from going in me . What are your other thoughts, be glad to hear

I had no choice I was tied up, I know I took a massive cock, It felt so far up inside me that if I opened my mouth it would have come out. The pace and amount of push with each stroke was nothing I ever had before. I also had something slipped in my ******* prior to this. Last thing is I came like never before almost crossed my eyes . I still can not believe I had a cock that massive travel back and forth in me. The way I was tied up was to be able to have me opened up to where I could not keep it from going in me . What are your other thoughts, be glad to hear
You were in a barn that time..as I think you said before, ,another posting?

You were in a barn that time..as I think you said before, ,another posting?
the entire story was it was supposed to be like the King Kong movie, slip something into my ******* to make me relax, tie me up and present me to the biggest black cock I would ever have. I knew I was being given to a big dick black man . It was just like the movie up until i saw a wooden platform placed across my waist to my chest area. I thought at the time that is very thick and could hold a lot of weight. Then the blindfold was placed on me and earplugs along with muffs over my ears. I felt my pussy being lubed , then I felt someone which I thought was person between my legs. A soft cock tapping and pushing against my opening , them wham, I WAS FULL OF COCK. It took one push and it was so far up inside me it took my breath away. Then it almost pulled out and wham it slammed into me and was restrained only because I could not accept any more length. Literally hit bottom, or for me it was all the way to my chest cavity. I could feel it travel the entire way in and out of my body. I have felt like i had been impaled . In and out until I felt in swell and blast me full with a gallon of cum. At the moment I felt the cum explosion I has an eye crossing orgasm. Then slowly I felt the cock shrink and just sort of plop out of me with a plop sound from how tight my pussy was and still had a serious grip on the big cock. I know it was a while before I was untied and I was laying in a very big puddle of cum that had run out of me. I had a huge amount of cum that took hours to finish leaking out of me . Needless to say I did not know for sure what happened to me. I pretty much think I know , but all I can say for sure is it was the biggest cock I ever had and remember it til this day.

When you are tied up with your legs high and wide , your pussy becomes the focal point where all dildos and big cocks seem to end up. I remember once seeing the door open up and next thing I knew i was surrounded by a room full of black cocks. Each took turns on me , everyone of them shot their cum in me . When they were done they untied me and then they all began to fuck me again, This time they double fucked every hole and I got my first double cocks in my pussy.

He is tenderizing the meat before working her over.

View attachment 1096659
My favorite type of BDSM is black men using and abusing white men's white wives, especially in front of them. This is a perfect example of very exciting BDSM, A big strong naked black man with a thick big black cock, holding a naked white wife's dog leash while he uses a riding crop to beat her, leaving red stripes and welts on her white body in front of another naked white wife on her hands and knees, like a well trained dog, waiting her turned to be beat by the black man and his riding crop.
I have had the great pleasure of watching other men and women mildly beat and ******* my white wife's body and big naked white Tits, using a riding crop, whips and other BDSM tools in front of me and many other people at sex parties. My wife was very excited and enjoyed her BDSM fun very much ans I was very excited watching.

Attachments

• IMG_20160812_190503.jpg
    IMG_20160812_190503.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20160812_190525.jpg
    IMG_20160812_190525.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20160812_190544.jpg
    IMG_20160812_190544.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 43
Back