My favorite type of BDSM is black men using and abusing white men's white wives, especially in front of them. This is a perfect example of very exciting BDSM, A big strong naked black man with a thick big black cock, holding a naked white wife's dog leash while he uses a riding crop to beat her, leaving red stripes and welts on her white body in front of another naked white wife on her hands and knees, like a well trained dog, waiting her turned to be beat by the black man and his riding crop.
I have had the great pleasure of watching other men and women mildly beat and ******* my white wife's body and big naked white Tits, using a riding crop, whips and other BDSM tools in front of me and many other people at sex parties. My wife was very excited and enjoyed her BDSM fun very much ans I was very excited watching.
Lovely way to use her lovely breasts. Do you have many more of her body being used

I would say I developed as a submissive after I was married Sir. I had no idea About it until my Husband and I started playing around and we developed our sex roles
Most women need such training. Although most are innately submissive, few show it because of our culture's emphasis on women's rights and independence. Most women need a boyfriend, husband, or bull to a) expose their submissive nature and b) develop it with training.

I would say I developed as a submissive after I was married Sir. I had no idea About it until my Husband and I started playing around and we developed our sex roles

Thank you sub, that’s interesting. It certainly appears that your submissive tendencies were always there and your marriage discovered it and released you.

Wife,
I,would like to reply to this, When I first met my Husband I was 16 Years old and 3 months, He was 19&1/2 years, He had been in a relationship with an older Woman whom was bisexual and single She was I think 32 Years old.
I found that as I had only been with another boy and was not sexually experienced.
But I was a quick learner, and with My Boyfriend ( Husband ) tuition , I developed a technique with His guidence of moving my Hips and gripping His cock with my pussy muscles that drove Him wild.
After our children were born, and some marital problems ( Husbands Infidelity ), which We eventually overcame thankfully, this also led to open discussion On what had gone on,
Me! Was She better than Me ? How Old was She, was He still seeing Her all those things that go on in a cheated woman’s Head.
We did sort ourselves out, However the experience left Me with a feeling of what’s good for the Goose is good for the Gander.
I still had not cheated on Him though, However I started to respond to other Men’s interest with smiles and all those girly tricks to encourage interest in Me.
I still had not been with anyone else, but when Hubs and I were in bed I found the mention of another man’s attention,raised His interest and led to better sex.
To the point I said to Him, pointedly that He wouldn’t mind Me fucking someone else.
The mention of this drove Him wild , and I realised that He meant it.
So when We moved from rented property to buying our first Home, on a brand new estate in Hertfordshire, We found a lot of couples of a similar age with young children as ourselves.
We got invited to a party one night,I found I felt some attraction from one of the estate couples living down the road from us.
As My Hub,s and I had discussed this situation in bed, I said to Him, that another guy was showing interest in Me, He encouraged Me, So the eye contact led to a dance, I for a long time felt so alive ( Not that there was anything wrong with My marraige ).
I Started to respond to My neighbours interest,His Wife seemed to be well on Her way to a good night drinking and was quite pissed.
After a few dances he asked Me to go back to His house for some Fun.
I slunk off with Him and ended up being fucked by Him.
Now it was nice, exciting, but the,sex was not as good as with My Husband.
I'm went back to the party He waited a while before coming back.
As soon as He was back He took His Wife home as She was in a little bit of a state.
Hub,s immediately got Me out in the garden, “ Well ? Did You, I smiled at Him put My arms round Him, and Whispered in His ear “ Of Course “ He had an instant erection.
We said our goodbye,s and almost ran Home.
We tore upstairs to bed, My Husband could not wait to lick Me out, and said He could taste and see My lovers cum run out of Me.
We ended up having a wonderful night of sex, I had had My first other Man since marrying My Husband, and all in all felt really good the next day/week.
This was the start of my long career as what is known today as a Hotwife.
Over the years I have discovered that I love pleasing Men, I love My very long term partner and Husband dearly.
Even though I have had many wildly different sexual experiences most of which I enjoyed, occasionally I was not to keen but loved the effect it had on My Husband, Boyfriend and anyone else watching.
I would absolutely love to be living My best Years in todays world where it seems anything goes and Woman have so Much freedom..
However all I can say that We got into the Hotwife scene in its infancy.
Had a great time though.

Back